Livestream

hackvresse

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gnr shoul be on stage at 1:30.... +they are always late....

Can´t you guys read? It says Jamiroquai is on after Furtado, and she just said it too. Where is this info about GN´R being on at this time coming from?

errr... they are playing on diffrent stages... so jamiroquai and gnr probably play same time. Nothing to worry about yet... i just hope they cancel the planned broadcastingg of Jamiroquai and get their damn contacts signed to show us GNR!

Can´t you guys read? It says Jamiroquai is on after Furtado, and she just said it too. Where is this info about GN´R being on at this time coming from?

the ceo of the broadcasting company said if gnr is shown, they will be shown live.

Has the webcast been delayed from the actual performance times?

I believe there is 6-7 hour time difference between USA and Germany...and there is still another band to go before GNR go on? That means Guns won't go on until 3am USA time AT THE EARLIEST.

Somethings fucked up.

the ceo of the broadcasting company said if gnr is shown, they will be shown live.

damn i hope so, i dont want to kill another 2 hours

GET THIS FUCKING BITCH OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn, i thought they were gone before this song, they teased at it. fucking whore, doesnt she know where the fuck she is?shes in the fuckin jungle, and if she doesnt get off stage soon, shes gonna fuckin die

pardon the huge pun in the paragraph above

GET THIS FUCKING BITCH OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn, i thought they were gone before this song, they teased at it. fucking whore, doesnt she know where the fuck she is?shes in the fuckin jungle, and if she doesnt get off stage soon, shes gonna fuckin die

pardon the huge pun in the paragraph above

Stop bashing Nelly... What has she done to you? ;)

You won't see GnR anyway it seems.