Livestream

hackvresse

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm tired.

..and i'm waitin'..at the crossroad..waitin' for you..where are you...

..where are you my fuckin' live stream...

OK..not HERE....

..thanxxx to the fuckhead security..I AM GOIN' HOME...

(..fuck i have no microphone)..

..anyway...

good night....

you know, i never thought id say this, but i am starting to get really pissed at this shit. we just spent(or at least i did) 5 hours listeing to music that makes me vomit, and we get fucked over again. sure, we didnt pay for anything, sure we werent promised anything, but you would think that we could get something for once. they need to remember that we are the reason that GNR is performing right now, and we are getting pissed because of this neglagence

Edited by fridayfan13

geez you are talking like the show was cancelled....there wasnt live stream ...so what???we had rock in rio....having both was just too good to be true...and we will se video of this concert sooner or later...

i read band came on stage on fuckin time!!like,wow!!

we cant have every show streamed live....we didnt have luck this time,hope it will be better next time (I have no idea when it will be)

but yeah....life goes on

geez you are talking like the show was cancelled....there wasnt live stream ...so what???we had rock in rio....having both was just too good to be true...and we will se video of this concert sooner or later...

i read band came on stage on fuckin time!!like,wow!!

we cant have every show streamed live....we didnt have luck this time,hope it will be better next time (I have no idea when it will be)

but yeah....life goes on

i didnt get to see RIR till 2 days after, plus, the audio is shit. we had the chance for great audio/video, and we get fucked again

lots of others did get to see rir streamed live...but it was streamed,weather you saw it or not...and what if audio was shit?we could easily get nothing...than we would complain...and when we get something...we still complain....

lots of others did get to see rir streamed live...but it was streamed,weather you saw it or not...and what if audio was shit?we could easily get nothing...than we would complain...and when we get something...we still complain....

Not that I'm complaining but the sound problems at Rio took all the fun and made it aggravating for me. I wanted to kill my computer at 'The Blues'

Not that I'm complaining but the sound problems at Rio took all the fun and made it aggravating for me. I wanted to kill my computer at 'The Blues'

The Blues, i about wanted to cry when i heard Better!

yeah I know,sound was really shit,but I'm not making big deal out of it....what happend,happend....shit happens....

Don't blame GNR for the feed problems. This isn't a Guns N' Roses webcast, it's a webcast of a concert that just happened to feature GNR. Axl probably didn't really want it to be webcast anyway. Quite frankly, not to say that Axl doesn't care about all of you, but I'm sure in this band's mind, this concert was for the people who were there. Not the people who listened to it on the internet. I think some people need to realize that, particularly when they complain about the setlist. "It's the same every night!" Well, they're playing to different crowds every night. Anyone who knows anything about Axl's personality knows that he's not trying to impress the bootleg crowd. I think a lot of people need to put everything into perspective before throwing out another complaint about the band.