THE GUNS N' ROSES RIR 2006 // ONLINE THREAD

ukrockgirl

Anyone else just getting sound with a still image? :cry:

I tried to follow the instructions given bt Marshmellow but it says: "This worked for me!

In Windows Media Player go on Settings-Network and change settings on MMS and.."

Where is 'settings'?? I just have 'now playing' 'library' 'rip' 'burn' 'sync' 'guide' and 'file' 'view' 'play' 'tools' 'help'......no 'settings' :cry: :cry:

tools, options, network. it still won't work for a couple minutes after you change it, so be patient

I changed 15 minutes ago and it doesn´t work for me, i´m from spain, any idea?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinking of turning on my Projector on the other computer with surround, but my parents are sleeping som maybe im best of sitting here in my room with the big hearphones ^^

How did you in sweden get it to work?? I live in norway and I just get the: "we're sorry..not avaiable in your area etc" message! What link are you using? What site?? Any other in norway watching?

the darkness sux live but, the audio aint up right either buzzing and shit here and there hope gnr sound better, anyone else getting buzz? the singer sounds retarded! lol, anyway countdown to GNR folks! cant wait

Gunsguy

Thinking of turning on my Projector on the other computer with surround, but my parents are sleeping som maybe im best of sitting here in my room with the big hearphones ^^

How did you in sweden get it to work?? I live in norway and I just get the: "we're sorry..not avaiable in your area etc" message! What link are you using? What site?? Any other in norway watching?

type in the proxy settings as oen member wrote soem pages earlier in the mediaplayer settings. the just copy this link: mms://wmslive-eu.stream.aol.com/live/aol/uk1_high in explorer and the mediaplayer should start, or paste the adress in the mediaplayer, hope it works!

Guest siliconmessiah

I live in Sweden and has gotten it to work. It took hours though...

A little bit of Darknessology for ya:

Two months ago they played Gothenburg, Sweden.

The singer, Justin, threw out a plectrum in the audience.

It hit my chest and fell into my hands, now it´s hanging on the wall in my office at work!!

Edited by siliconmessiah

mms://wmslive-eu.stream.aol.com/live/aol/uk1_high

copy this link into your browser and you must be able to see the show!

yes people do that. For some reason it didn't work when I did through Firefox then I tried Internet Explorer and it worked fine :drevil:

Kannon.

Anyone else just getting sound with a still image? :cry:

I tried to follow the instructions given bt Marshmellow but it says: "This worked for me!

In Windows Media Player go on Settings-Network and change settings on MMS and.."

Where is 'settings'?? I just have 'now playing' 'library' 'rip' 'burn' 'sync' 'guide' and 'file' 'view' 'play' 'tools' 'help'......no 'settings' :cry: :cry:

tools, options, network. it still won't work for a couple minutes after you change it, so be patient

I changed 15 minutes ago and it doesn´t work for me, i´m from spain, any idea?

try copying mms://wmslive-eu.stream.aol.com/live/aol/uk1_high into IE and see if it opens up media player, that's what i did

Yeah works great for me. Some buzzing here and there but it doesn't matter.

The Darkness sucks bad and it looks like that the singer is playing air with his guitar and his singing sucks too. :P

Can't wait for Guns. rock3

Guest siliconmessiah

I really hope this will be a fantastic moment.

Indeed it really is for us GnR fans tonight! Hope that Axl will make a rant about us at the Internet... :xmasssanta:

My mates buggin me - is this free to watch?

do you get charged from aol?

LOL... yes aol.. places a bug on your pc... then they'll hunt your ass down to recover the cost!!!

Enjoy while its free!!!!

GNFNR!!!!!!!

My mate wouldnt belive me that it was free!

Thanks for info