THE GUNS N' ROSES RIR 2006 // ONLINE THREAD

ukrockgirl

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else just getting sound with a still image? :cry:

I tried to follow the instructions given bt Marshmellow but it says: "This worked for me!

In Windows Media Player go on Settings-Network and change settings on MMS and.."

Where is 'settings'?? I just have 'now playing' 'library' 'rip' 'burn' 'sync' 'guide' and 'file' 'view' 'play' 'tools' 'help'......no 'settings' :cry: :cry:

tools, options, network. it still won't work for a couple minutes after you change it, so be patient

I changed 15 minutes ago and it doesn´t work for me, i´m from spain, any idea?

try copying mms://wmslive-eu.stream.aol.com/live/aol/uk1_high into IE and see if it opens up media player, that's what i did

Thank you fpr helping me out. I still don't have a moving image--I don't understand why. I copied the ip address and port number where they shoudl've been put..I also tried just copying the IE address but all to no avail--just sound--no pic.

Aw man, thanks for helping. I really dont understand why it's not working :cry:

Try changing the HTTP setting as well as the MSS settings, put the same IP address and port number, I even put it in all three categories, MMS, HTTP and the last one :drevil:

Kannon.

I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUU!

Thanks so much!!! :xmasssanta:

The image is now sorta moving! Great! :D

At what time starts GNR?

mr.Q

at 23:45

in lisabon its 22:36 now

Thanks. Although I saw the show two days ago in Madrid I can't hardly wait.

I hope only 1 hour because in Madrid the showed up two hours later than sceduled.

mr.Q

I don't think this is the stage that GNR is gonna play. It's not even close to capacity and that tells me the majority is elsewhere waiting for GNR.

Am I right?

No,Guns will play in the same stage as Darkness...

Btw,they start to play some Queen! :P:P

The guitars are looking good but the voice is horrible! :rofl-lol::shocked:

Anyone else just getting sound with a still image?

I tried to follow the instructions given bt Marshmellow but it says: "This worked for me!

In Windows Media Player go on Settings-Network and change settings on MMS and.."

Where is 'settings'?? I just have 'now playing' 'library' 'rip' 'burn' 'sync' 'guide' and 'file' 'view' 'play' 'tools' 'help'......no 'settings' :cry:

tools, options, network. it still won't work for a couple minutes after you change it, so be patient

I changed 15 minutes ago and it doesn´t work for me, i´m from spain, any idea?

try copying mms://wmslive-eu.stream.aol.com/live/aol/uk1_high into IE and see if it opens up media player, that's what i did

Thank you fpr helping me out. I still don't have a moving image--I don't understand why. I copied the ip address and port number where they shoudl've been put..I also tried just copying the IE address but all to no avail--just sound--no pic.

Aw man, thanks for helping. I really dont understand why it's not working :cry:

Try changing the HTTP setting as well as the MSS settings, put the same IP address and port number, I even put it in all three categories, MMS, HTTP and the last one :drevil:

Kannon.

I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUU!

Thanks so much!!! :xmasssanta:

The image is now sorta moving! Great! :D

:wub: So glad you got it, but really, all thanks go to the guy before who posted the ip adress and port number, I don't even think he's from this forum rock3

Kannon.