...and to the non believers

Zint

Wow..... What a show. Ladies and Gents, that was without doubt one of the finest live gigs i have ever seen, every player in the band was on top of their game, Axl was rocking and the vibe gave off so much energy. The Christina Aguilera solo was nowhere near as bad as i expected. But the highlight of the night was november rain... it was just so mindblowing... I just think it's a lot better to look past the petty sound problems and see the big picture... the big picture being that Guns N Roses played a phenomenal show this evening and really deserve nothing but praise. I'm not an "axl-ite" I just know good music when it is staring me in the face, and what was doing that tonight was gutsy, attitude filled Rock N roll fuelled with all the edge and power that people associate with the Guns N Roses name.....

I think the guys deserve a huge thank you for such a fantastic night of musical entertainment and to the people who were at the gig...... wow, you were soo lucky.....

Well done GnR and Keep on rocking rock1

yes, but keep an eye on something: the worst songs were better and IRS. yes... the new ones.

hmm... maybe to you..... but I have a friend... who isn't really a big New GnR enthusiast and when he heard better he said it was very good.... tonight converted him to being a new Guns enthusiast and on that basis i think it was a quality show

Edited by Graeme

yes, but keep an eye on something: the worst songs were better and IRS. yes... the new ones.

hmm... maybe to you..... but I have a friend... who isn't really a big New GnR enthusiast and when he heard better he said it was very good.... tonight converted him to being a new Guns enthusiast and on that basis i think it was a quality show

he might liked it... but those were the worst songs of the night