Check this out

I’ve recorded the full concert from the same channel as that guy on eBay (SIC RADICAL TV) I can tell you that the sound quality is good, now it depends on system that the guy had use for that. I must tell you as well that SIC RADICAL did not transmit the new songs from Chinese Democracy, only the classic ones… :(

I’ve recorded the full concert from the same channel as that guy on eBay (SIC RADICAL TV) I can tell you that the sound quality is good, now it depends on system that the guy had use for that. I must tell you as well that SIC RADICAL did not transmit the new songs from Chinese Democracy, only the classic ones… :(

Well for me the sound is poor....

Also Sic didnt broadcast any CD music and missed almost all the solos! :angry:

Hmm. I am looking at the pic the guy put up on the ebay listing, and it seems that it could be a screenshot from version that aired on TV. Does it say DirecTV underneath the SIC part? It looks that way to me. Not sure what SIC stands for though.

In any case, this is maybe some good news after all. We need a bootleg from some other source than the craptacular AOL feed. Hopefully this one will sound and look A+ baby! rock3

Its not the complete concert. There are a couple of songs missing, one being IRS. It was played after Mr. Brownstone.

Yeah. Oddly enough the same songs are missing that are missing from the videos currently available on the Network Live site.

Edited by Ions

Its not the complete concert. There are a couple of songs missing, one being IRS. It was played after Mr. Brownstone.

Yeah. Oddly enough the same songs are missing that are missing from the videos currently available on the Network Live site.

The new songs, right? It's a bit odd. Could it be the GN'R camp not wanting these songs to remain on the AOL site for some reason?

I read someone speculate that AOL took off the songs that they screwed up the most. Well, if it was good quality they wanted then they'd have to take off half the damn show.

The new songs, right? It's a bit odd. Could it be the GN'R camp not wanting these songs to remain on the AOL site for some reason?

I read someone speculate that AOL took off the songs that they screwed up the most. Well, if it was good quality they wanted then they'd have to take off half the damn show.

Exactly. The new ones. If it's true that they took off the songs that screwed up the most it would be quite a coincidence that it's just the new tracks. And yeah - the quality of the original stream sucked. - <_<

maybe the reason they didn't allow the new songs to air on ppv is because obviously people would record it to dvd and resell it, and since the hammerstein shows are supposed to be a future dvd release the new songs will be the selling point.