Presale confirmed for UK tour!

M_Riot

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys- there's another presale tomorrow. It's not the end of the world if you don't get your tickets today. Well... I wouldn't be saying that if I didn't have my tickets! B)

does any one need any links to either Manchester MEN, NEC or Notts ? Thats all that is showing up on my list now (but at the start they were all there so im guessing all the presale tickets allocated have been sold for the other venues)

CJ

I had a flash of inspiration and thought it might be being clever and only showing me ones from the midlands because that's my location. But no, it's just playing silly buggers.

lol i love the term silly buggers lmao. Any way, yer my area for the midlands, at the start showed up all the tickets they had on sale, so im guessing its not that ...

CJ

the wembly tickets seem to have dissappeared aswell as the hallam and other such dates. In my view, this means that all the PRESALE tickets have sold out, try again 2moro with the virgin presale,

Best of luck

CJ

I went through my page history and got the link for Wembley back guys!

Unfortunately I don't know if I can post the link here, It still asks for the password but I didn't know if I should post the link for Wembley.

I did the same at HTGTH, i dont see why its a problem as you still need the password and its only the front ticket page, ill post it if people want, i have a feeling its just going to start at 9 instead