Presale confirmed for UK tour!

M_Riot

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

okay im so confussed went into ticket master looked in to guns n roses glasgow and there is nothing there says there are no dates what am i doing wrong could someone please help me.

yeh xactly, there will be some guns fans on here who will have not been signed up to the livenation.co.uk news letter, so wouldnt have got the info about the shows. I feel as a community that we should aim to get as many people on here tickets for the UK tour as we know that they are proper guns fans and not touts that will put them on ebay. And before you ask, yes i am checking the post count and date joined of every member who requests the information as to not be giving it away to "touts" that have just joined to get the info........

Christ, we may aswell print the details! :laugh:

Seriously, there is no problem with people sharing this password(although watch out for 'members' who have JUST joined perhaps). Long standnig fans DESERVE the info!

I'm not sure what Madison or Eric think, but thats my call anyway > SPREAD THE JOY! B)

UK SUBS.

GOD BLESS SUBSY!!! :kiss:

Hello,

My story is that I went to the livenation website and then searched for the specific venue (i.e. MEN Arena) because I couldn't find it using the calender. Then when I wanted to book tickets it took me to the ticketmaster page.

Before you do all this, make sure you are registered with ticketmaster and don't just go straight to ticketmaster because you will just get the download festival gig showing up for Guns N Roses.

I hope this helps,

Michael