Mick Wall (of Kerrang!)'s comments

mynameisjonas

Hmmm, I must've missed something. Maybe I should contact Mick and see if he can point me to where, exactly, did GnR break up by mutual decision and where, in fact, was Slash tragically murdered by some nut, killed long before his time?

Because, unless that happened when I wasn't looking, the GnR situation is absolutely nothing like the Beatles situation.

Once again, Mick Wall proves to the world he's in ignorant fucking twit who not only doesn't have a relavant opinion in his head...he also has, seeminly, no ability to recall the facts of history.

Nothin' but a fucking DICK.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.mickwall.com/blog/blog.php

Meanwhile a French magazine has emailed to ask if I would like to write a Guns N' Roses story for them, about their latest gigs in New York, which I happen to know quite a lot about, having snuck through the backdoor.

If you didn't like the band in the first place, why go out of your way to "sneak" in to any of their gigs? ;)

Monty

I was thinking the exact same thing...what the hell was he doing sneaking in the fucking back door?

That's the irony of the cult of celebrity (and the power of the celebrity status Axl STILL has a stranglehold on)...this asshole had to be there,even if it meant sneaking in...just so he could trash it all in his review.

...pathetic!

I was thinking the exact same thing...what the hell was he doing sneaking in the fucking back door?

So that if he got kicked out, his ass wouldn't be out the front?

good point!

lol

Kerrang is a magazine for stupid Mullet Heads so who gives a fuck what they think.

They had a review today on the last of the New York shows. Pretty critical. I could try scanning it, has it been posted? and there was another brief mention about Axl being recognised around New York.