Nightrain @ Rock In Rio 2006

mahimahi

I was just watching this performance and I had to comment again on this. Ive seen 100s of old and new GNR bootlegs, and I can honestly say that I have NEVER heard that song played this great by the old or new band. That was easily the highlight of the show for me. Axl sounded fucking AMAZING, easily the best he sounded on any song the entire night, and Bumblefoot seriously ripped that fucking solo a new ass. The band really reached a new level with this performance.

Sorry if this has been discussed to death, I was just so impressed watching it and had to make a thread about it.

Does anyone else agree?

Edited by mahimahi

Yeah i'm agree with you,i'm watching that video over and over again,i can't get enough of it..That's the

best live version of Nightrain that i've ever seen in my life. rock3

They played that song with so much power and feeling that i'm speechless.. B)

All the band made an incredible job, Axl's voice was also in good shape.. :D

And Ron,this guy is brilliant he's the man of the solo Thank God he's in the band.. rock1

Nightrain was a standout of the night for sure...plus it didn't hurt that it was also around the time the better sound kicked in.

Nightrain was a standout (for me) at Hammerstein as well.

I ripped it in a little better quality plus enhanced the audio and put it on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPUWwFAMSPA

I am also uploading it to Quickshare so you guys can download it. The youtube quality does not justify the file you later will be able to download. So check back here and I´ll post a link as soon as it´s uploaded.

Enjoy! :P

Edited by Lukinx

I ripped it in a little better quality plus enhanced the audio and put it on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPUWwFAMSPA

I am also uploading it to Quickshare so you guys can download it. The youtube quality does not justify the file you later will be able to download. So check back here and I´ll post a link as soon as it´s uploaded.

Enjoy! :P

nice!

thanks man!

Yeah i'm agree with you,i'm watching that video over and over again,i can't get enough of it..That's the

get real

try this one

get real

try this one

Indeed. That is THE best performance of Nightrain ever.

get real

try this one

This is a great performance, but I still like the Rio version better. And I know I will probably get flamed for this but I have to say I believe Axl actually sounded better on this song at Rio then he did on this clip. :)

Edited by mahimahi

get real

try this one

Indeed. That is THE best performance of Nightrain ever.

Yeah i've seen that performance before it was awesome,the whole concert was amazing.. rock3

But the Rio version was great too,Ron's extended solo was incredible!!Both are brilliant.. :heart:

Rio 3 with Buckethead, Ritz 88, Paris 92 are a lot better. There's no melody in that nightrain outro, it sounds like Ron is just shredding....

Axl will never sound better than he did in the AFD era, check the raw power in his voice in the ritz 88 video lawrence put up....THAT is guns n fuckin roses... B)

Rio 3 with Buckethead, Ritz 88, Paris 92 are a lot better. There's no melody in that nightrain outro, it sounds like Ron is just shredding....

Axl will never sound better than he did in the AFD era, check the raw power in his voice in the ritz 88 video lawrence put up....THAT is guns n fuckin roses... B)

did they do Nightrain in Paris 92?

did they do Nightrain in Paris 92?

nope.