Saw Axl on TV

Chris Axl

A drink :confused:

He really should understand when it's enough. He, possbily, risked the whole current tour and especially the NA-tour because of drinking, yet he comes out of jail with a drink :drevil:

i can't see how he risked the tour, they'd only keep him in for a few hours, doubt it will go to court and if it does its not a huge deal

Here's another update.

He was released around 7pm after agreeing to pay a fine.

Rocker Axl Rose spends day in Stockholm jail after scuffle with hotel security guard

By MATTIAS KAREN

Associated Press Writer

27 June 2006

13:42

© 2006. The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.

STOCKHOLM, Sweden (AP) - Guns N' Roses frontman Axl Rose spent most of Tuesday in a Stockholm jail cell after allegedly biting a security guard in the leg at his hotel, police said.

Rose, who performed in the Swedish capital on Monday, was arrested early Tuesday after attacking and threatening the guard, as well as causing damage to the Berns Hotel, police spokeswoman Towe Hagg said.

He was released from jail around 7 p.m. after agreeing to pay a fine of 40,000 kronor (euro4,340; US$5,500), Hagg said. Rose was also ordered to pay 10,000 kronor (euro1,100; US$1,360) in damages to the security guard, she said.

He will not be charged with any other crimes, Hagg said.

Guns N' Roses was scheduled to perform in Norway's capital, Oslo, on Wednesday night.

Catarina Oscarsson, a spokeswoman for concert organizer Ema Telstar, said the band was not traveling with a publicist and would not comment on the arrest.

Hagg told The Associated Press that Rose was intoxicated during the confrontation, which occurred shortly before 8 a.m. (0600GMT), and was not questioned by police until after he sobered up.

"He was deemed too intoxicated to be questioned right away," she said.

It was unclear what caused the fight, but Swedish tabloids said the guard tried to intervene when Rose started arguing with a woman in the hotel lobby.

Fredrik Nylen, one of the police officers who helped arrest Rose, was quoted by the daily Aftonbladet Web site as saying that the singer acted aggressively toward police and had to be handcuffed and restrained in the hotel.

"He kept a high profile, so to speak," Nylen was quoted as saying.

Guns N' Roses played a concert in Stockholm's Globe Arena Monday night, and had been partying at a well-known night club before the scuffle, Aftonbladet said.

Here's another update.

He was released around 7pm after agreeing to pay a fine.

Rocker Axl Rose spends day in Stockholm jail after scuffle with hotel security guard

By MATTIAS KAREN

Associated Press Writer

27 June 2006

13:42

© 2006. The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.

STOCKHOLM, Sweden (AP) - Guns N' Roses frontman Axl Rose spent most of Tuesday in a Stockholm jail cell after allegedly biting a security guard in the leg at his hotel, police said.

Rose, who performed in the Swedish capital on Monday, was arrested early Tuesday after attacking and threatening the guard, as well as causing damage to the Berns Hotel, police spokeswoman Towe Hagg said.

He was released from jail around 7 p.m. after agreeing to pay a fine of 40,000 kronor (euro4,340; US$5,500), Hagg said. Rose was also ordered to pay 10,000 kronor (euro1,100; US$1,360) in damages to the security guard, she said.

He will not be charged with any other crimes, Hagg said.

Guns N' Roses was scheduled to perform in Norway's capital, Oslo, on Wednesday night.

Catarina Oscarsson, a spokeswoman for concert organizer Ema Telstar, said the band was not traveling with a publicist and would not comment on the arrest.

Hagg told The Associated Press that Rose was intoxicated during the confrontation, which occurred shortly before 8 a.m. (0600GMT), and was not questioned by police until after he sobered up.

"He was deemed too intoxicated to be questioned right away," she said.

It was unclear what caused the fight, but Swedish tabloids said the guard tried to intervene when Rose started arguing with a woman in the hotel lobby.

Fredrik Nylen, one of the police officers who helped arrest Rose, was quoted by the daily Aftonbladet Web site as saying that the singer acted aggressively toward police and had to be handcuffed and restrained in the hotel.

"He kept a high profile, so to speak," Nylen was quoted as saying.

Guns N' Roses played a concert in Stockholm's Globe Arena Monday night, and had been partying at a well-known night club before the scuffle, Aftonbladet said.

It's good to know he got off with just a fine. Imagine him in jail for the next four years!

It's good to know he got off with just a fine. Imagine him in jail for the next four years!

and that's what I expected to hear,he got slapped with a fine

...fuck,some people here had him doing 25 to life on the chain gang...AFTER he got out of rehab

unreal!

A drink :confused:

He really should understand when it's enough. He, possbily, risked the whole current tour and especially the NA-tour because of drinking, yet he comes out of jail with a drink :drevil:

Shut the fuck up - hes a rock star - Thats the kind of shit you do to get that title.

I think this whole situation is hilarious and is great for Axl and the boys. He hasn't done anything in the last decade (with the exception of the airport incident) that has labeled him as a "rock star." Now this....

Look, I don't want him to jeopardize the tour or anything like that, but a little drunken brawl is the rock star way. Finally, with the great shows over the last two months and the rock-star publicity, he is showing us that the old Axl Rose is back, and I couldn't be happier. The Fox News segment is coming up any second...

If you find this funny you are obvioulsy low-bread slobs. And even more pathetic an infantile than I could have ever imagined. Had he done this in MANY other countries (most he would never dream venture too), the outcome could have been far different. Axl is at this point, living on borrowed time. If he fucks up royaly I will not be here saying how cool he is and how much of a rock-star he is... He is a fuck-up...

What would NOT be funny is if he assaulted a woman without any provocation, because imo assaulting a woman is one of the lowest things you can do. What would NOT be funny is if he got into bigger trouble than he is and the tour got cancelled. That being said, Axl got off mostly free and easy and the tour can continue, and that woman (from what I've heard) came after him first. He got some publicity out of the deal and life goes on. A rock star needs to live on the edge at times. How do you think Gnr got so big in their heyday? Look, I see what you're saying and he came pretty close to crossing the edge and fucking things up. I don't want this type of stuff to be everyday behavior, but to hear Axl kick ass once in a while is not a bad thing.

You mean champagne :)

what channel was it on?

That picture looks like it was taken at stureplan wich is a place with fancier nightclubs but as i can reacall cafe opera is a bit from there, same thing with berns.

You can see the top of an artmonument (? i don't really know the story behind it)

but its called the mushroom and theres phonebooths under it and its also a place where people often meet up their friends at. Thats what i would guess on, anyone else who lives in stockholm who recognizes the backround of the picture?

No cigars, no champagne and no supermodels when Axl was released :

"At approximately 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday, Axl was tranported out of the police station by lying on the floor of a van and driven to the Bromma airport in central Stockholm. At 8:00 p.m., the private jet (Photo#1, Photo#2) took off from Sweden with Axl Rose and the rest of his band and headed for Oslo, where GUNS N' ROSES are scheduled to perform tonight (June 2.

According to an Aftonbladet source, Axl was only able to bring 10 of his suitcases with him. The rest of his luggage remained in the hotel room along with an unpaid hotel bill."

source: AFTONBLADET