Axl Wore my hat During PC!

Markus89

I remember the hat :chef:

Cool!

When he took it on i totally flipped and went over to my friend to hug him, did u by any chance see were Axl threw it?

We asked if security knew if there was a chance of us getting it back, they just laughed.

Wow! You must be psyched! Did you take lots of pics on your camera, sorry to hear about it dude, I mean, the fucker pulled out a knife??

Anyway--you had a fuckin' awesome night!

we only took like 10 pictures inside, cause we did'nt wanna piss anyone off, but we had alot of pictures from line and stuff..

Maby i get it back tho, cause the police called and asked for my adress;)

Ohh yeah, and people, i forgot to say one thing!

When we were in line a guy who works in Spectrum walked by uss and we asked him to hook us up with axl, and he just laughed at us.. but like after an hour he came back with Guns n' Roses posters! i can take a picture off it for u guys if u want;)

ohh yeah, we also went into Plaza hotell and asked for Axl, they laughed at us and said "He's over at Grand" which is on Karl-Johan Street.

I stayed at Grand Hotel and I did see Frank and Bumblefoot standing on the street outside the hotel when I was going to Spektrum. I didn't talk to them because I think they were talking to a another guy. But I do regret a bit I didn't try to talk with them. But did Axl also stay at Grand?

Cool!

When he took it on i totally flipped and went over to my friend to hug him, did u by any chance see were Axl threw it?

He threw it behind him,it landed kinda close to the drums.

Great story,btw.

When he said "your bitch is my command" I just thought someine in the band requested something...That must have been crazy for you..

Its a lie you made axl sing more songs...He asked the whole crowd...You wanna hear some more???

A friend of mine got the setlist and on it you can see those songs where allready planned to be played.

Anyway I saw the hat..

well, its not the first time a rock band pretend that they wont play more songs when they intend to. it makes the audience feel special ;)

Its a lie you made axl sing more songs...He asked the whole crowd...You wanna hear some more???

A friend of mine got the setlist and on it you can see those songs where allready planned to be played.

Anyway I saw the hat..

well, its not the first time a rock band pretend that they wont play more songs when they intend to. it makes the audience feel special ;)

Sure, but in this case i started screaming "My Michelle And Masagascar" and 3 others joined me, when there was not much noice in Spectrum, cause they had just finished Chinese Democracy. and the lights were off..

The lights come on, and Axl looks over at were we are standing and says "Your bitch is my command"

• 3 weeks later...

I only have a couple of comments

Firstly,the sound was awful,it was like listening to a concert bootlegged by a mobile phone,and a lot of the time I couldn't hear axl. The only person I could really hear was robin, and he was way off that night, such a shame.

And for fuck sake,you people at the front were such partypoopers. I would never have guessed that any of you had a good time,you were just standing completely still, not even paying attention to what was going on onstage. You truly sucked