Need some advice

I was interested in the LP style (not being able to afford a Gibson myself), and in the end I got a vintage, which i really like. its great for the preice (rrp £220) and the guy from the shop i got it from said they probably better than the epiphones and are closer to the gibsons:

mines about 9/10 down the page:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showto...8372&st=225

I was interested in the LP style (not being able to afford a Gibson myself), and in the end I got a vintage, which i really like. its great for the preice (rrp £220) and the guy from the shop i got it from said they probably better than the epiphones and are closer to the gibsons:

mines about 9/10 down the page:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showto...8372&st=225

Ooh yeah, Vintage make really good guitars. I'm probably getting a Vintage strat in a couple of weeks...played it in the shop and it's lovely, sounds very close to the real thing

i would recomend the Epiphone Les Paul Standard. i have a friend who has it and its pretty good. i am in the process of saving up for one. i will be getting mine from musician's friend. it should cost me around $500 because i am getting the Cherry Sunburst finish.

epiphones are weak, you are paying for the look and not the sound and action. save up for a gibson les paul studio, where you can get all 3. you can pick one up for about 900.

they could put this question on the SATs:

squire is to fender : epiphone is to gibson.