SLAYER

SLAYER's CLAN

If u dudes think SLAYER has bad guitar solos then listen to the fucking Reign in Blood album and if u still think otherwise then ur probably fucking retarded!

I have the album and the solos are amazing! Kerry King is an amazing guitarist.

Fucking Exactly! the solo duels and raging riffs are Unbeliveable!!! Reign in Blood is just flawless, as perfect an album as they get!

Did Jeff Hanneman have any solos on it?

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If u dudes think SLAYER has bad guitar solos then listen to the fucking Reign in Blood album and if u still think otherwise then ur probably fucking retarded!

I'm fucking starting to get pissed off.

You know what? Fuck Slayer and fuck you. Slayer sucks, they're all fucking horrible dorks. Fuck your stupid brainless Slaytanic 42369 Army, and fuck you again. You and your friends are the stupidest motherfuckers ever to face the grace of this earth, you're so pathetic I bet your mom was ashamed when you popped out of her cunt in the hospital, or in the back of your 1974 rusty Chevy. Shut the fuck up already, you couldnt even hold a debate with a fucking 4year old, stupid piece of shit.

I hate when these kinda severly handicapped people come to this forum, they ruin everything.

Oh, and Slayer still fucking sucks. Fucknut.

You know what? Fuck Slayer and fuck you. Slayer sucks, they're all fucking horrible dorks. Fuck your stupid brainless Slaytanic 42369 Army, and fuck you again. You and your friends are the stupidest motherfuckers ever to face the grace of this earth, you're so pathetic I bet your mom was ashamed when you popped out of her cunt in the hospital, or in the back of your 1974 rusty Chevy. Shut the fuck up already, you couldnt even hold a debate with a fucking 4year old, stupid piece of shit.

I hate when these kinda severly handicapped people come to this forum, they ruin everything.

YES! GOOD FUCKING WORDS MAN! rock3

Slayer is a horrid band. Their continuous attempts to make fun of religion are so old and tiring, it's really not even good anymore. "Christ Illusion" is the title of their next album, so it seems they are still going at it. Yawn. I can't wait for that one. Recycled riffs from "God Hates Us All" and sloppy solos galore.

Kerry King is a twit anyways. Any other metal band who branches out and doesn't stay "tr00" to thrash metal every fucking album release is either a sell-out or a band who isn't metal to Kerry King. His countless attempts to insult other metal bands when his band blows ass are annoying. Whoever says Slayer is better than Megadeth are truly dense. King, in one of his rare quotes, actually expressed how amazed he was that Dave Mustaine could play solos while not looking at the guitar, while he was still looking down the fretboard. Megadeth and pretty much every metal band owns Slayer because they can actually put out albums that experiment with Metal itself.

Slayer sucks. Always have, always will.

You know what? Fuck Slayer and fuck you. Slayer sucks, they're all fucking horrible dorks. Fuck your stupid brainless Slaytanic 42369 Army, and fuck you again. You and your friends are the stupidest motherfuckers ever to face the grace of this earth, you're so pathetic I bet your mom was ashamed when you popped out of her cunt in the hospital, or in the back of your 1974 rusty Chevy. Shut the fuck up already, you couldnt even hold a debate with a fucking 4 year old, stupid piece of shit.

:lol: Strong words from a 12 year old.

WOW, how hard would it be to just avoid this thread if u hate Slayer and their fans than much.

Are any of you guys bashing the band so hard even familiar with any of their music? Or do you just assume that they're a band that only Satan worshipers and cannibals listen to. :rolleyes: That's no different then the ignorant people who back in the day claimed that GNR were for racist/homophobic white trash. Sure there are idiots in their fan-base. That's the same with any band. Just look at how many stupid asses there are at this site. :P

they're probably only heard Raining Blood done by Tori Amos

plus about the band being satanic :laugh: Araya is catholic and none of them have ever mentioned that they are satanic

I FUCKING HAT THAT BITCH TO DEATH! :anger::anger::anger: when i heard that version i felt like i wanted to slit her throat with a rusty knife and pour salt on her wound!!!! :fuckyou:

I cant believe she did that, i seriously hope she gets raped and killed!

HELL YEAH!!! U forgot to mention blasting the real version of Raining Blood while u slit her throat!

You two are obviously insecure misogynist scum.

Marry my daughter, when I have one

rock3

Are any of you guys bashing the band so hard even familiar with any of their music? Or do you just assume that they're a band that only Satan worshipers and cannibals listen to. :rolleyes: That's no different then the ignorant people who back in the day claimed that GNR were for racist/homophobic white trash. Sure there are idiots in their fan-base. That's the same with any band. Just look at how many stupid asses there are at this site. :P

they're probably only heard Raining Blood done by Tori Amos

plus about the band being satanic :laugh: Araya is catholic and none of them have ever mentioned that they are satanic

I FUCKING HAT THAT BITCH TO DEATH! :anger::anger::anger: when i heard that version i felt like i wanted to slit her throat with a rusty knife and pour salt on her wound!!!! :fuckyou:

I cant believe she did that, i seriously hope she gets raped and killed!

HELL YEAH!!! U forgot to mention blasting the real version of Raining Blood while u slit her throat!

You two are obviously insecure misogynist scum.

What the dudes said about that bitch is FUCKING HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow thats the most retarded thing ive read, u think it would have been different if say some say Michael Jackson did that song? FUCK NO, ppl still hate him and want him dead regardless!

funny how nerds talk tough behind their computer screen. How about u put a pic of ur ugly mutt, gimme ur name and where u live and if im ever there or if theres ever a gig near ur place ill come and fucking kick ur ass. Just ask the hooray for tolerance!s at the Motley Crue forum what happened last summer, FUCKER! :fuckyou:

And how the fuck r u supposed to argue with these hooray for tolerance!s who come here and post Slayer sucks! kerry king sucks! U hate Slayer then dont come to this thread! its as simple as that!

Since this thread has turned into a bashing thread with people hurling insults at each other, it will be closed.

In future, if you don't like the topic of a thead, then don't post in it. Simple as that.

But attacking the people who want to talk about a topic is out of line and not permitted on this forum. Please respect this rule if you wish to continue posting here.