SLAYER

SLAYER's CLAN

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And no fucking way is Bodom better than the GOD FATHERS OF BLACK METAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just saw the Unholy Alliance Tour. Bodom did indeed steal the show from Slayer.

Slayer was awesome. But Bodom was insane...

Bodon is pretty crazy, they had the crowd going carzy here in vancouver last thurday.

The Unholy Alliance Tour tour is fucking INSANE, im thinking of going again to the San Diego show as well.

Remember JESUS SLAYES!!!!!!! rock3

:o Don't you know?!!! It's the greatest band in the world:

Slayer!!!!!!

SLAYeR!@!! OMFG

I CANT BELIEVE I DIDN'T RECOGNIZE THEIR BITCH ASSES

I WOULD SO RUB THE SHORT BALD GUYS HEAD, IT LOOKS SO SMOOTH

Slayer!!!!!!

SLAYeR!@!! OMFG

yes I want to touch it!!!!

SLAYeR!@!! OMFG

Yeah, but then he'd strangle you with bike chains and call over his friends from the AFGHANI SLAYER FANS:

afghanistan2_085.JPG

afghanistan021.JPG

AND THEn ThEYd shoot you and you'd die and it would be so cool cause it was for SLAYER man!

Slayer!!!!!!

SLAYeR!@!! OMFG

Get in line! He's mine firstt

Oh baby I can see my reflection on his scalp :wub:

And adnan of course I'd do anything for slayer! If slayer fans would want me shot, then I'd be pleased that I satisfied the SLAYER OH YEAH. In fact I think slayer would love me to go beat someone untill they're almost ded, SWEET. Even COOLER if they're younger and smaller than me, oh yes@!

Edited by kevin

Slayer!!!!!!

SLAYeR!@!! OMFG

Get in line! He's mine firstt

Oh baby I can see my reflection on his scalp :wub:

And adnan of course I'd do anything for slayer! If slayer fans would want me shot, then I'd be pleased that I satisfied the SLAYER OH YEAH. In fact I think slayer would love me to go beat someone untill they're almost ded, SWEET. Even COOLER if they're younger and smaller than me, oh yes@!

Oh YES that sound so fun!!!!@11!!!

SLAYER WILL REPAY US BY SENDING US TO BIKER HEAVEN!!!

I love you.

Thanks but,

NOBODY CAN LOVE ME!

MY LIFE IS DEVOTED TO SLAYER!

HAIL SLAYER HAIL SLAYER HAIL SLAYER!

WE'RE REAL FANS NOT LIKE THOSE OPEN MINDED SHITS!!!!!!

HAIL SLAYER!!!!!

SLAYER WILL REPAY US BY SENDING US TO BIKER HEAVEN!!!

I love you.

Thanks but,

NOBODY CAN LOVE ME!

MY LIFE IS DEVOTED TO SLAYER!

HAIL SLAYER HAIL SLAYER HAIL SLAYER!

WE'RE REAL FANS NOT LIKE THOSE OPEN MINDED SHITS!!!!!!

HAIL SLAYER!!!!!

HAIL SLAYER HAIL SLAYER HAIL SLAYER HAIL SLAYER!!!!

Fuck everybody else the only ones for us is SLAYER!!!

So a penis dressed up as a cowboy's supposed to make the argument FOR country music?!?

I would barely call this an argument. I used the penis cowboy in the "Worst rock band to achieve mainstream success?" thread to better effect, then I used it here to have a laugh.

So a penis dressed up as a cowboy's supposed to make the argument FOR country music?!?

I would barely call this an argument. I used the penis cowboy in the "Worst rock band to achieve mainstream success?" thread to better effect, then I used it here to have a laugh.

twice too often bro

[

FUCK YOU :fuckyou:

Aww did they ruin some of ur little gay emo shows? Slayer fans= proffesional vandals, we have had some of the best vandalism sprees with Slayer fans. Theres so fucking dedicated that if Kerry would tell them to murder in the name of SLAYER, theyd do it and thats INSANE!

SLAYER have one of the best fan bases i have ever seen!!! theyre fucking PURE and hardcore, not like those openminded shits, who praise GN'R and Maiden then turn around and listen to emo or hip pop. Outside the hardcore punk clans, i havent seen more dedicated and hardcore fans! In todays day and age, im fucking glad theres still some TRUE fans around.

That was at once the funniest and most disturbing thing (on many levels) that I have ever read.

"I WENT TO THE ELECTRIC CHAIR FOR SLAYER!"

You crazy Slayer people sound just like those... what band was it? Mayhem? Some Norwiegan or something death Metal band.... one member killed another member because he had claimed that he was more "evil" than him. Then after he killed him, he ate his brains.

A concert where I break bones is NOT a good time, regardless of how good the performance is.

You crazy Slayer people sound just like those... what band was it? Mayhem? Some Norwiegan or something death Metal band.... one member killed another member because he had claimed that he was more "evil" than him. Then after he killed him, he ate his brains.

:blink: Is that TRUE?!

Yes. Band Member A told Band Member B that he was more evil than him. Band member B got mad because he wanted to be the most evil. So.... he decided to end this childish dispute by...

killing him, cutting his head open, scooping out his brains, then eating them.

100% true.

Actually, no, not true. From AMG

Lead vocalist Dead committed suicide in 1991 (two years after joining the band) by shooting himself in the head; Hellhammer (drummer) made a necklace using some of his skull fragments, and Euronymous (guitar) reportedly cooked and ate pieces of Dead's brain. Euronymous, in turn, was stabbed to death while in his underwear on August 10, 1993, by the band's bass player, Count Grishnackh (born Christian Vikernes). Grishnackh's alleged motive was jealousy over the fact that Euronymous had a more evil reputation; he inflicted 23 separate wounds, it was also rumored, so as to outdo rival band Emperor's drummer, Faust, who was convicted in the stabbing death of a homosexual acquaintance.

So, you're half right. Except Euronymous was killed by stabbing via a band member. Euronymous did not kill Dead but he did eat pieces of his brain.

It sickens me that people idolize these immoral, disgusting, evil creatures.