SLAYER

SLAYER's CLAN

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although i like the dude from GUNS N' FKING ROSES and his friends, i dont think SLAYER is cool.

To me it sounds like really heavy noise and nothing else. And theyre fans are crazy, but in a bad way. One of my neighbours' sons used to be in this headbangers group and then he quit and they spray painted 666 and Slayer own your soul crap on his fence, then burnt it and smashed the windows from his car. Thats just RIDICULOUS!

Although i like the dude from GUNS N' FKING ROSES and his friends, i dont think SLAYER is cool.

To me it sounds like really heavy noise and nothing else. And theyre fans are crazy, but in a bad way. One of my neighbours' sons used to be in this headbangers group and then he quit and they spray painted 666 and Slayer own your soul crap on his fence, then burnt it and smashed the windows from his car. Thats just RIDICULOUS!

WOW. :blink:

The fathers of death metal! :heart:

You say that like its a good thing. :no:

it is the greatest thing ever,death metal is the perfect music for moshing

People shoutin down a mic as if theyre bein penetrated is not the greatest thing ever.

I was tempted to see them on tour this winter, but if I did I'd have to sit through In Flames, Lamb Of God, and Childrem of Bodom who are all SHIT.

Children Of Bodom is much better then Slayer

No!

Black Sabbath and Alice Cooper are ;)

Slayer are boring but Seasons In The Abyss is a cool song B)

thats fucking nothing Ive seen WAY worse things done by the SLAYTANIC ARMY 666

I was tempted to see them on tour this winter, but if I did I'd have to sit through In Flames, Lamb Of God, and Childrem of Bodom who are all SHIT.

No!

Bodom better than SLAYER? R u out of ur FUCKING mind???????????????

Dude what the fuck have u been smoking??? Cooper and Sabbath mite have invented heavy metal, but death metal? take a fucking hike fucker!

No!

Dude what the fuck have u been smoking??? Cooper and Sabbath mite have invented heavy metal, but death metal? take a fucking hike fucker!

Hay Fuck you bitch!

without Alice and Sabbath it wouldn't be any Metal and without metal no fucking death metal fucker :rolleyes:

Don't you know anything about music your bloody tambon sucker :huh:

and yes Bodom is much better then Slayer ;)

Edited by Desperado

No!

:huh:

I don't know about Sabbath, but Cooper's stage antics, macabre songs about death and perverted sexual activities definitely influenced death metal in a large way. It was the content and showmanship of death metal that was influenced by Cooper, not the actual music.

I don't know about Sabbath, but Cooper's stage antics, macabre songs about death and perverted sexual activities definitely influenced death metal in a large way. It was the content and showmanship of death metal that was influenced by Cooper, not the actual music.

Yeah but I think Sabbath influenced too very much

SLAYER FUCKIN RULE! SPILL THE BLOOD!

FUCK OFF EMO :fuckyou:

No!

FUCK U! go to a fucking Slayer show and find me one fucking dude who looks boring fuckhead :fuckyou:

And no fucking way is Bodom better than the GOD FATHERS OF BLACK METAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hell yeah! SLAYER fucking rules!!!!!!!!!!!!! Going to see them tommorow nite! rock3

Hey Guns N' FKin Roses how was the show in Vancouver tonite? heard a lot of hardcore fans and bikers were expeceted to show up.

one word: FUCKING INSANE!!!!!

Best concert i have EVER been to! The intensity, everything was way more than i have ever imagined! We had floor seats and the moshpit were unfuckingbelieveable; I got a fucking broken rib and wrist, but im not complaining.

u fuckers who bash SLAYER, go to a fucking concert and then say Slayer sucks, this and that. FUCK U hooray for tolerance!s :fuckyou:

WARNING: if ur planning on going to a SLAYER show in the future and u r gay, or u look or dress gay, then dont fucking go. There a ton of headbangers with KILL hooray for tolerance!S signs and posters and i GUARANTEE that ull get ur ass kicked!

Some hooray for tolerance!s after the show went by on their bikes saying Slayer sucks to a group and they chased them, beat them and strangled them with the bike chains, if it wasnt for the security they mite have died! lol

:rofl-lol: perfect i fucking HATE emos!!!!!!!!!

Wow at the show here on Fri, we went with some local hardcore punks and expected them to try to pick fights with us, but we fucking got along and thats cool as FUCK!!! One things for sure: Theres no better moshpitting than at SLAYER shows!!! Fucking INSANE!!!!!!

Ppl saying that Slayer fans suck can FUCK OFF, they have one of the best fan bases around!!!!!!!

Ppl saying that Slayer fans suck can FUCK OFF, they have one of the best fan bases around!!!!!!!

Yet the only place you two fans find yourselves able to post is here - on the largest Gn'R forum around...

Large fan base my arse.

RAYNIN' BLUDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!! B) rock1 rock2