SLAYER

SLAYER's CLAN

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was tempted to see them on tour this winter, but if I did I'd have to sit through In Flames, Lamb Of God, and Childrem of Bodom who are all SHIT.

that would have been worth going to just to see Bodom play!

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

I bet you'll feel real cool listening to Slayer in 30 years, oh that's right, you don't intend to live that long right?

Noise without a purpose.

For the most part, I really couldn't even venture to call it music. I suppose it's a bit better than other things though. Which is sad in and of itself.

GRRRR I feel so EVIL! Let me flip things off! :fuckyou: Let's listen to SLAYER! GRRRRRRRRR! YEs, loud, distorted guitars without intelligible notes or words is really badass! aybe I can go get into a fight with some 300-pound biker man for no apparent reason!

surely you cant judge Slayer's skill and music by their fans??

it isnt music without a point, sure its aggressive and fast but to say its just pointless and without 'intelligible' words is stupid.

Go listen to Angel of Death and then say that slayer suck rock4

Noise without a purpose.

For the most part, I really couldn't even venture to call it music. I suppose it's a bit better than other things though. Which is sad in and of itself.

GRRRR I feel so EVIL! Let me flip things off! :fuckyou: Let's listen to SLAYER! GRRRRRRRRR! YEs, loud, distorted guitars without intelligible notes or words is really badass! aybe I can go get into a fight with some 300-pound biker man for no apparent reason!

That is the dumbest shit i`v seen.... :fuckyou:

Noise without a purpose.

Exactly. And though I know what you said was pointed at me and my post, what I have written is what I've seen and heard associated with Slayer, so that is where my opinion rests.

Well yeah, exactly.

Slayer is awesome because of all those things.

Noise without a purpose.

Exactly. And though I know what you said was pointed at me and my post, what I have written is what I've seen and heard associated with Slayer, so that is where my opinion rests.

Listen to the rhythm.. Its so driving, thats why ppl go so nuts to it. If you want melody go listen to the beach boys or the bee gees or something

hell yeah! SLAYER fucking rules!!!!!!!!!!!!! Going to see them tommorow nite! rock3

Hey Guns N' FKin Roses how was the show in Vancouver tonite? heard a lot of hardcore fans and bikers were expeceted to show up.

one word: FUCKING INSANE!!!!!

Best concert i have EVER been to! The intensity, everything was way more than i have ever imagined! We had floor seats and the moshpit were unfuckingbelieveable; I got a fucking broken rib and wrist, but im not complaining.

u fuckers who bash SLAYER, go to a fucking concert and then say Slayer sucks, this and that. FUCK U hooray for tolerance!s :fuckyou:

WARNING: if ur planning on going to a SLAYER show in the future and u r gay, or u look or dress gay, then dont fucking go. There a ton of headbangers with KILL hooray for tolerance!S signs and posters and i GUARANTEE that ull get ur ass kicked!

Some hooray for tolerance!s after the show went by on their bikes saying Slayer sucks to a group and they chased them, beat them and strangled them with the bike chains, if it wasnt for the security they mite have died! lol

Some hooray for tolerance!s after the show went by on their bikes saying Slayer sucks to a group and they chased them, beat them and strangled them with the bike chains, if it wasnt for the security they mite have died! lol

Wow. Idiot.

One day, you just watch. All hippies and cowboys will unite and destroy every last headbanger. (Except L.A. Guns fans, of course).

Next to Slipknot, they have one of the worst fan bases.

I just can't stop hating these people, and the way that they are, and the reasons that they have to ruin my concerts.

FUCK YOU :fuckyou:

Aww did they ruin some of ur little gay emo shows? Slayer fans= proffesional vandals, we have had some of the best vandalism sprees with Slayer fans. Theres so fucking dedicated that if Kerry would tell them to murder in the name of SLAYER, theyd do it and thats INSANE!

SLAYER have one of the best fan bases i have ever seen!!! theyre fucking PURE and hardcore, not like those openminded shits, who praise GN'R and Maiden then turn around and listen to emo or hip pop. Outside the hardcore punk clans, i havent seen more dedicated and hardcore fans! In todays day and age, im fucking glad theres still some TRUE fans around.

hell yeah! SLAYER fucking rules!!!!!!!!!!!!! Going to see them tommorow nite!

Hey Guns N' FKin Roses how was the show in Vancouver tonite? heard a lot of hardcore fans and bikers were expeceted to show up.

Best concert i have EVER been to! The intensity, everything was way more than i have ever imagined! We had floor seats and the moshpit were unfuckingbelieveable; I got a fucking broken rib and wrist, but im not complaining.

u fuckers who bash SLAYER, go to a fucking concert and then say Slayer sucks, this and that. FUCK U hooray for tolerance!s

WARNING: if ur planning on going to a SLAYER show in the future and u r gay, or u look or dress gay, then dont fucking go. There a ton of headbangers with KILL hooray for tolerance!S signs and posters and i GUARANTEE that ull get ur ass kicked!

I just can't stop hating these people, and the way that they are, and the reasons that they have to ruin my concerts.

FUCK YOU

Aww did they ruin some of ur little gay emo shows? Slayer fans= proffesional vandals, we have had some of the best vandalism sprees with Slayer fans. Theres so fucking dedicated that if Kerry would tell them to murder in the name of SLAYER, theyd do it and thats INSANE!

SLAYER have one of the best fan bases i have ever seen!!! theyre fucking PURE and hardcore, not like those openminded shits, who praise GN'R and Maiden then turn around and listen to emo or hip pop. Outside the hardcore punk clans, i havent seen more dedicated and hardcore fans! In todays day and age, im fucking glad theres still some TRUE fans around.

BWWWWAHAHAHAHHHAHAAAAAAHHHAHAHWHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dude...! Have you ever considered comedy??? :lol::lol::rofl-lol:

hell yeah! SLAYER fucking rules!!!!!!!!!!!!! Going to see them tommorow nite!

u fuckers who bash SLAYER, go to a fucking concert and then say Slayer sucks, this and that. FUCK U hooray for tolerance!s

FUCK YOU

BWWWWAHAHAHAHHHAHAAAAAAHHHAHAHWHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dude...! Have you ever considered comedy??? :lol::lol::rofl-lol:

Really.

theyre fucking PURE and hardcore, not like those openminded shits, who praise GN'R and Maiden then turn around and listen to emo or hip pop.

Goddamnit I hate you, bitch.

Open mindedness is a good thing. I'm as hardcore a Gn'R fan as you'll find, but I'm as fervent about being a UB40 fan, and they're reggae-pop!

There's nothing wrong with being open-minded about music. You think Slayer & Gn'R never ever listened to more than one genre of music?

hell yeah! SLAYER fucking rules!!!!!!!!!!!!! Going to see them tommorow nite! rock3

u fuckers who bash SLAYER, go to a fucking concert and then say Slayer sucks, this and that. FUCK U hooray for tolerance!s :fuckyou:

Glad u had a good time! I can hardly wait for the

WOW, i heard that shit but i thought it was a joke or something, but thats HILARIOUS!!!!

FUCK YOU :fuckyou:

You're an asshole and I really wish you would go play with traffic

Edited by kevin

theyre fucking PURE and hardcore, not like those openminded shits, who praise GN'R and Maiden then turn around and listen to emo or hip pop.

Goddamnit I hate you, bitch.

Open mindedness is a good thing. I'm as hardcore a Gn'R fan as you'll find, but I'm as fervent about being a UB40 fan, and they're reggae-pop!

There's nothing wrong with being open-minded about music. You think Slayer & Gn'R never ever listened to more than one genre of music?

Open mindedness to good music yes: Pantera, Megadeth, Anthrax, Metallica (pre Black album), Testament and death and black metal music. Even Iron Maiden, Motorhead and Sabbath. But none of that pop, hip hop, emo, country music shit. But, I guess ur a fuckhead and dont uderstand what it means to be a metalhead.

Dude why dont u get the FUCK outta here and go debate ur favorite issues such as why ppl are being politically incorrect these days and the Middle East shit. :fuckyou:

I hope the lot of you three get shot by a Hell's Angel.

Carry on headbanging to shit I can make on a kitchen pan.

:lol: And you can't really answer to Alex young ones, the man is the biggest GNR fan around.

Open mindedness to good music yes: Pantera, Megadeth, Anthrax, Metallica (pre Black album), Testament and death and black metal music. Even Iron Maiden, Motorhead and Sabbath. But none of that pop, hip hop, emo, country music shit. But, I guess ur a fuckhead and dont uderstand what it means to be a metalhead.

Dude why dont u get the FUCK outta here and go debate ur favorite issues such as why ppl are being politically incorrect these days and the Middle East shit. :fuckyou:

Almost all Country music and reggae, and rap is better than Cannibal Corpse, Rotting Jesus or Slayer.

Dude why dont u get the FUCK outta here and go debate ur favorite issues such as why ppl like other types of music and strangling people with chains. :fuckyou: