Led Zeppelin DVD

JDRM

I had most of that stuff on bootleg for years...it was nice to get some serious upgrades.

Simply put..it's brilliant!

I have to say, that's probably the coolest thing about it.

My Royal Albert Hall 1970 show was like 1 billionth generation so you could barely see or hear anything on it...

I just wish they'd put some of Seattle 1977 on it too.

i thought this would be about "the song that remains the same" dvd

i didn't understand it at all which is one reason why i loved it, kinda like "the wall"

Wtf? The Song Remains The Same is pretty understandable

i didn't get the start of it and then that got me confused for the rest ;)

fuck the second disc. Disc 1 is the shit. 1970 Zeppelin owns. Everyone was on top. Plant's voice was still forming and he was still developing his style. But I prefer it. 1970 Zepp own pretty much any band ever. And at the time of that RAH show, Zep was only together for a bit over two years. That show was actually Jimmy Page's birthday. The 1st disc absolutly rocks. when I saw that....pffft. My world changed.

the "Earl's Court" stuff is jaw-droppingly good. especially the acoustic stuff. "Going To California" and "Bron-Yr-Stomp" are freaking amazing. everytime i watch that, i have to shut it off and grab my guitar and start playing. inspiring stuff. to me, that's what music should do to ya. reminds me of being a kid and hearing Elvis for the first time. just a total "freak-out", because it's so good.

Yeah Earls Court is my favorite from disc 2. That version of Trampled Underfoot really does trample the listener...

The Achilles from Knebworth 79 is pretty deadly too.

Have you guys noticed that if you go into the promo videos menu and don't select anything, the whole bootleg video/audio for The Song Remains The Same plays all the way through. It's kickass.

Yeah Earls Court is my favorite from disc 2. That version of Trampled Underfoot really does trample the listener...

The Achilles from Knebworth 79 is pretty deadly too.

Have you guys noticed that if you go into the promo videos menu and don't select anything, the whole bootleg video/audio for The Song Remains The Same plays all the way through. It's kickass.

yes, that's quite cool. also, some of the menu music/video changes from time to time. one time you put the disc in you get one thing, then the next time it's something else.