North American tour co-headliner with Kid Rock

Outtagetme

I'm not the biggest fan of Kid Rock, and I really wouldn't be too interested in seeing him play, but you've got a definite point. It would draw a strong crowd, and the 2 styles of music would blend pretty well. Personally, I wouldn't like it but it would generate ticket sales.

i was gonna type pretty much the same thing

I agree. I never really liked Kid Rock even when he was real big, but him and Axl do seem like friends. I just want to see GNR, a boyband could open for all I care. :)

What about the 3 classic GNR lineups.

First up - AFD era - with Izzy n Adler!

Second band - UYI era - with Gilby and Matt (no solos mate pls)

Then the main attractiction

CD era - current band with holograms of Bucket included only new tunes.

All members play encore of Paradise City.

I'd pay to see that.

I can tell you that Kid Rock would definitely draw more people than he would turn off. I wouldnt mind seeing the two paired up.

This would be huge for ticket sales, I totally agree on this point. I am not the biggest Kid Rock fan but I want to see GNR out there succeeding and whatever they need to do to fill those arenas is OK by me. Not to mention expose even more people to the new GNR lineup and new songs. Dragging some old 80's glam with them is gonna make it look like what freakin' Poison and Motley Crue do every year, keep touring and playing the same old crap over and over. GNR has something new to offer with CD (hopefully soon!) and they need to get it out there and exposed to as many people as possible.

Whatever happened with the rumor that Sebastians new band might be touring with them? Is he still recording with Damnocracy? This would be good for an opener but not as a dual headline.

No, I wouldn't want to see a tour with Kid Rock. I've never been a fan of Kid Rock, and I've always thought of him as being a bit cheesy, and he's a bit of a has-been now isn't he...I mean, no one really talks about Kid Rock like they did back in 2000/2001, I think a much more popular artist or a more accepted artist would be better.

No, I wouldn't want to see a tour with Kid Rock. I've never been a fan of Kid Rock, and I've always thought of him as being a bit cheesy, and he's a bit of a has-been now isn't he...I mean, no one really talks about Kid Rock like they did back in 2000/2001, I think a much more popular artist or a more accepted artist would be better.

Such as? I just posted about all this speculation in a previous post on the Eminem thread but I am curious as to your idea of a popular or accepted artist-

Such as? I just posted about all this speculation in a previous post on the Eminem thread but I am curious as to your idea of a popular or accepted artist-

I know that it's been done before, but Metallica would be cool. They're really the only rock group that is a contemporary of G'N'R that is still taken seriously and is a respected artist. Or besides that, I'd love to see G'N'R with a rap group but one that is a serious artist and talented.

A really awesome pairing would've been the original Alice in Chains, if Layne Stanley was still alive...