Newcastle, the good the bad the ugly

Downinahole

ok start with the good points, Axl looked and sounded great full of energy, his voice was flawless.

The band looked and sounded great, the chemistry was really good between them all. Izzy showed, I mean how cool is that!!!! Bumblefoot did a fantasic version of dont cry, this guy should be the number1 guitarist in the band.

The bad, only one new song was played the blues, of all the new songs i wanted to hear better so sightly disappointing. No PC sum twat through a bottle on stage when they were playing night train, at least they came back on n did a good version of it but i was robbed of PC lol

ok now the ugly, I never joined in with the robin bashing but my god he is wank!! he fucked up every solo apart from patience, his solo was the worst of the night. Why is he playing the lead? bumblefoot n richard kicked ass n the crowed loved them. As for the support act, BFMV they were shit, my advice to them is to discover something called melody.

ok start with the good points, Axl looked and sounded great full of energy, his voice was flawless.

The band looked and sounded great, the chemistry was really good between them all. Izzy showed, I mean how cool is that!!!! Bumblefoot did a fantasic version of dont cry, this guy should be the number1 guitarist in the band.

The bad, only one new song was played the blues, of all the new songs i wanted to hear better so sightly disappointing. No PC sum twat through a bottle on stage when they were playing night train, at least they came back on n did a good version of it but i was robbed of PC lol

ok now the ugly, I never joined in with the robin bashing but my god he is wank!! he fucked up every solo apart from patience, his solo was the worst of the night. Why is he playing the lead? bumblefoot n richard kicked ass n the crowed loved them. As for the support act, BFMV they were shit, my advice to them is to discover something called melody.

Mate if you're going to write something make it accurate.

Firstly it wasn't a bottle it was a pound coin.

Secondly, Finck was amazing last night! What show were you watching?

And finally your point about Bullet is your own opinion but its heavy metal what do you expect? Maybe if you took the time to listen to their music instead of jumping on the bandwagon of the ''bullet suck crew'' you might actually realise how good they are. You dont support GnR unless you have talent.

Yep axl Rocked and the full band sounded great,Incl Robin.

Curse the stupid c@nt who threw the object.what a prat.(Robbed of PC as the guy say`s because of that).

All in all a great performance.

Cheers rock1 rock1 rock1

Mate if you're going to write something make it accurate.

Firstly it wasn't a bottle it was a pound coin.

Secondly, Finck was amazing last night! What show were you watching?

And finally your point about Bullet is your own opinion but its heavy metal what do you expect? Maybe if you took the time to listen to their music instead of jumping on the bandwagon of the ''bullet suck crew'' you might actually realise how good they are. You dont support GnR unless you have talent.

Hi mate I was there at the gig in Newcastle and it was such as shame not to hear Paradise City. By the way I would just like to say to the guy who said Bullet For My Valentine are good well they arent. I have tried to listen to them the only song that I like is tears dont fall and even then that is shit. I'll tell you what is wring with that band there songs sound all the same they just fuck around playing their guitars as fast as they can and screaming as fast as they can. The songs dont have any real rythem or even hardly any chords in them. They will NEVER be as famous as any real heavy rock bands like say Iron Maiden, Guns n Roses, Van Halen, Motorhead.

Any way thats enough see you later

Ash (btw Im not biased listen to a decent heavy metal band check out SEVENDUST now they are good!)

Hi mate I was there at the gig in Newcastle and it was such as shame not to hear Paradise City. By the way I would just like to say to the guy who said Bullet For My Valentine are good well they arent. I have tried to listen to them the only song that I like is tears dont fall and even then that is shit. I'll tell you what is wring with that band there songs sound all the same they just fuck around playing their guitars as fast as they can and screaming as fast as they can. The songs dont have any real rythem or even hardly any chords in them. They will NEVER be as famous as any real heavy rock bands like say Iron Maiden, Guns n Roses, Van Halen, Motorhead.

Any way thats enough see you later

Ash (btw Im not biased listen to a decent heavy metal band check out SEVENDUST now they are good!)

Sevendust are AWESOME! I wanted to see them at Download but I couldnt for some reason (think they collided with another band or were on on the Friday afternoon and we didnt get there til friday night.)

At the end of the day this was a Rock concert, stuff gets thrown. I was at last nights gig and I saw maybe a couple of bottles at most land on stage. I've seen far far worse. Rumours are abound that a coin was thrown but I didn't see it. But EVEN if one had been thrown, no harm was done. Axel stopped the performance and made his point. END OF.

But no not for Axel.......just out of pure spite he had to rob us of the ending we deserved. :anger:

At the end of the day this was a Rock concert, stuff gets thrown. I was at last nights gig and I saw maybe a couple of bottles at most land on stage. I've seen far far worse. Rumours are abound that a coin was thrown but I didn't see it. But EVEN if one had been thrown, no harm was done. Axel stopped the performance and made his point. END OF.

But no not for Axel.......just out of pure spite he had to rob us of the ending we deserved. :anger:

Bottles AND coins were thrown - people have seen both. No wonder Axl fucked off home early. There is a point were amusement and fun cross the line to being stupid and dangerous. Bottles and coins are over that line.

<_< Spell his name right!!!!!!!!!!!! <_<

ok now the ugly, I never joined in with the robin bashing but my god he is wank!! he fucked up every solo apart from patience, his solo was the worst of the night. Why is he playing the lead?

tell us something we dont know

I was at the gig last night and to be honest I thought it was phenomenal.

Was a pity we missed Paradise City but to be honest anyone who knows Axl must know that throwing coins at him isn't gonna turn out well and I hope that person dies horribly of something painful.

As for BFMV, maybe i'm just old fashioned but I like to be able to decipher at least the odd word in a song and they just made noise, fucking terrible! If you're gonna take the time to write lyrics the shouldn't your fans be able to find out what they ae somewhere other than the Album sleeve?

All in all a great gig only slightly marred by the lack of an encore but having being pretty much on the barrier all night I was too tired and dehydrated to get too upset about it and went home happy.

:lol: Same as me!

I was at the gig last night and to be honest I thought it was phenomenal.

Was a pity we missed Paradise City but to be honest anyone who knows Axl must know that throwing coins at him isn't gonna turn out well and I hope that person dies horribly of something painful.

As for BFMV, maybe i'm just old fashioned but I like to be able to decipher at least the odd word in a song and they just made noise, fucking terrible! If you're gonna take the time to write lyrics the shouldn't your fans be able to find out what they ae somewhere other than the Album sleeve?

All in all a great gig only slightly marred by the lack of an encore but having being pretty much on the barrier all night I was too tired and dehydrated to get too upset about it and went home happy.

:lol: Same as me!

Was pretty fucking intense, kept wanting to go grab some water but wasn't losing my place for shit. By the time the gig ended I was piss wet through with sweat.

There were loads of people next to me who wanted the security to lift them out coz they were too squashed. Ppff I wouldnt dare, I'd break my ribcage before I lost my place (I actually have got very bruised ribs right now)

It was so sweaty, and the smell, geez!

You are my hero. Eventually i see someone has the same opinion about last night as me.

Bottles AND coins were thrown - people have seen both. No wonder Axl fucked off home early. There is a point were amusement and fun cross the line to being stupid and dangerous. Bottles and coins are over that line.

What people? I was there at the front...... a couple of bottle were thrown at most. Never saw ANY coins being thrown. Don't believe all what you hear.