...Funny how things change in life...

sixtus

Mybe if Axl wasn't a big penis Izzy or the rest of the boys would never have left, and GNR would be around today, instead of some cut rate cover band. Izzy gets the biggest crowd response.

Do you just come here to bash axl? you got a thing about talking about penis and balls in every post? i know its hard not to think about those body parts when thinking about axl but damn.

..it's funny that w. axl rose nearly lost his voice..by sayin' this...usually he has this violent voice...while rantin'...but this time..yeah..just check the vienna bootleg 93.. :)

..i think it's also the onyl time..he said...SON OF A BITCH...instead of MOTHERFUCKER MOTHERFUCKER..at the end of mr. brownstone...

..and yeah..haha...at the end of DTJ...he warns gilby with his anger voice again.."...TAKE IT EASY..gilby!!!"...

...Vienna...02.06.1993....

.."we dedicate this song to the person..who kinda wrote this song..

.....person who kinda flaked out and tried to fuck us up the ass..

...i dedicate this..to izzy stradlin..who IS..nothin' BUT a double talkin' jive' motherfucker...":::::

Axl was upset when Izzy left GNR.

Haven't you ever stopped being friends with someone and felt anger towards them and then said stuff off the cuff that you didn't mean?

Izzy also talked a lot of shit about Axl RECENTLY too....I can find it...it's on HTGTH.

They both said shit because they both ended a friendship that caused nothing but hurt and loneliness and anger for a lot of years.

We've all done that....had a falling out and then became friends again.

Axl is no different than anyone else really. Neither is Izzy.

...Vienna...02.06.1993....

.."we dedicate this song to the person..who kinda wrote this song..

.....person who kinda flaked out and tried to fuck us up the ass..

...i dedicate this..to izzy stradlin..who IS..nothin' BUT a double talkin' jive' motherfucker...":::::

Axl was upset when Izzy left GNR.

Haven't you ever stopped being friends with someone and felt anger towards them and then said stuff off the cuff that you didn't mean?

Izzy also talked a lot of shit about Axl RECENTLY too....I can find it...it's on HTGTH.

They both said shit because they both ended a friendship that caused nothing but hurt and loneliness and anger for a lot of years.

We've all done that....had a falling out and then became friends again.

Axl is no different than anyone else really. Neither is Izzy.

whatd he say "recently"?

Mybe if Axl wasn't a big penis Izzy or the rest of the boys would never have left, and GNR would be around today, instead of some cut rate cover band. Izzy gets the biggest crowd response.

you sir are a complete fuckin idiot.

He has a point though, Izzy gets a crowd response...

Axl was speaking after being hurt by his best friend. We all say things like that when we are in pain. He has a lot of time to heal.

peace out

Of course he was hurt.

GnR is Axl and Izzy's baby. Everyone else were just outsiders wanting a piece of the pie. So, when Izzy left, Axl was left alone to fend off the sorums of drunken duffs who wanted to take GnR to a lowly pit of snakes on a revolving velvet camel.

Edited by knightrider