...Funny how things change in life...

sixtus

...Vienna...02.06.1993....

.."we dedicate this song to the person..who kinda wrote this song..

.....person who kinda flaked out and tried to fuck us up the ass..

...i dedicate this..to izzy stradlin..who IS..nothin' BUT a double talkin' jive' motherfucker...":::::

Yeah it is a great song! Neil rocks!

But on the thread subject. Axl was speaking after being hurt by his best friend. We all say things like that when we are in pain. He has a lot of time to heal.

peace out

Yeah it is a great song! Neil rocks!

But on the thread subject. Axl was speaking after being hurt by his best friend. We all say things like that when we are in pain. He has a lot of time to heal.

peace out

..peace out too... :)

..BUT...why did he rant in 93 about izzy...he even helped him in greece when fuckin' gilby broke his hand by wankin' too hard...(there are rumours...it was a bike accident...just rumours...)

Edited by sixtus

Izzy did help them out, but by the end of his little visit they were all glad he was gone. And he was way over paid too!

But people change and forgive. I was At the New York show and it was a great feeling seeing him on the stage for the first time in a long long while. Not sure I would ever want him back in the band, but glad to see him support Axl and the boys. It has to mean the world to Axl.

peace out

When Izzy is on stage with GN'R there are as many prime time Guns members in that band as there is in Velvet Revolver. So why is it not Guns N' Roses? :huh:

On topic, Izzy and Axl are tight and I would glady sacrifice hearing all the new songs to watch Izzy walk out on stage and hug Axl. Holy Shit! rock1

Yeah I really loved seeing the hugs too. Baz was great to see by his side too. That one night in NY he actually picked Axl right up off the stage!!! Thats love.

..at nova rock...izzy took a very long bow to uncle axl before goin' back backstage..so this says it all...

..it was also nice to see..how izzy cared about bumblefoot...and watched him playin'...like a fuckin' teacher who cares too much...

:)

Edited by sixtus

it seemed that izzy just couldnt do it. and he couldnt watch slash and duff try to kill themselves either. the funniest thing i ever read about guns was that on the illusion tour while was still there he had a replica of his home built backstage so he could relax before a show cos he was so stressed out by it. he built his house in the backstage area. can anyone confirm this. i read it in a major rock magazine once.

So if axl can make up with Iz why not Slash, whats the difference?

So, you mean Axl is a hypocrite?

I don´t think so. When Axl said that he was hurt but it´s obvious that if they are together again is because time has healed some wounds and they must have talked and cleared their shit. Also... why do you bring this up after so many years? :rolleyes:

I think that the '93 episode happened after the Izzy replacement of Gilby when Gilby broke his arm, Izzy asked twice the money he already got from GnR to add only one more show, all the band was very mad at him... but well, I guess after 13 years friendship showed to be stronger then this and Izzy is a good friend of all the GnR again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(I mean old GnR but I guess now he also met the new ones...)

...i dedicate this..to izzy stradlin..who IS..nothin' BUT a double talkin' jive' motherfucker...":::::

aah..this is axl showing his love... :heart:

when did he say that 1993?

13 years ago, get over it

Izzy and Axl have

The point is, he said that.....

Don't mean to argue here, but just pointing at that.... It's nice to see that they're collaborating well again :D

M.

Im with Axl after seeing the making of Don'T Cry I saw how hurt Axl was that Izzy wasent there and Axl said "Izzy is the person in the world i care most about" and the Izzy leaves him.

So yeah, Axl bashing Izzy: fully understand.

Im glad their good friends aigen tough :)

Im with Axl after seeing the making of Don'T Cry I saw how hurt Axl was that Izzy wasent there and Axl said "Izzy is the person in the world i care most about" and the Izzy leaves him.

So yeah, Axl bashing Izzy: fully understand.

Im glad their good friends aigen tough :)

Hey did u read this?

"I think that the '93 episode happened after the Izzy replacement of Gilby when Gilby broke his arm, Izzy asked twice the money he already got from GnR to add only one more show, all the band was very mad at him... but well, I guess after 13 years friendship showed to be stronger then this and Izzy is a good friend of all the GnR again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(I mean old GnR but I guess now he also met the new ones...)"

Axl didn't bash Izzy because he left!

So if axl can make up with Iz why not Slash, whats the difference?

The difference is that Axl and Izzy were always genuinely friends. Axl and Slash... Not so much.

Oh? Did Axl or Slash tell you this over dinner?

Yeah, both did. I hang out with them quite often.

Edited by worldwideboss