Paris Hilton

Appetite 4 Axl

I was driving in my car and this really good song came on so I was trying to figure out who the singer was and couldn't. So later I looked up the song and its was Paris Hilton! It sounds nothing like her I'm in shock.

Start Are Blind - Paris Hilton

Yes the lyrics are pretty cheesy but her voice sounds really great..

I was driving in my car and this really good song came on so I was trying to figure out who the singer was and couldn't. So later I looked up the song and its was Paris Hilton! It sounds nothing like her I'm in shock.

Start Are Blind - Paris Hilton

Yes the lyrics are pretty cheesy but her voice sounds really great..

We've been over this before... I haven't got a single good word for anything about Paris Hilton! I hate her!

The song is overproduced crap just as much as any britney spears, christine aguilera or justin timberlake song.

Also, paris is an ugly pathetic bitch that you wouldn't even want your dog to have sex with.

Figures you'd be one of the first to reply to this thread. :rolleyes::kiss:

But come on her voice sounds good. I had no clue it was her.

Maybe daddy bought her a new voice.

The reason it doesn't sound like her...is...for the most part...it is not.

Her voice has been put through so many filters and effects digitally in the studio that essentially it is NOT her natural voice.

Over processed,over hyped..

We've been over this before... I haven't got a single good word for anything about Paris Hilton! I hate her!

The song is overproduced crap just as much as any britney spears, christine aguilera or justin timberlake song.

Also, paris is an ugly pathetic bitch that you wouldn't even want your dog to have sex with.

.. Probably because nobody wants her anymore after that insanely boring sex video that couldn't even make a sailor that hasn't seen a woman in 10 years horny. ....

Gee Ron - don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel. :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Well, it's just that I really, really can't stand her! :unsure:

That's OK. I share your views - I'm just not as graphic as you. :lol:

I've never understood how a woman - who isn't even very attractive (I find her face "odd" looking) - can parade around the city and be photographed everywhere she goes based solely on the fact that her family has a ton of stock in Hilton Hotels. Go figure. She's never "worked" a day in her life - unless you consider promoting perfume (which again, was given to her based on her name - not talent) and making sex tapes on the Net to be "work." ... I haven't heard the record - but I'm guessing it was heavily dubbed over if it sounds even remotely good.

I've never understood how a woman - who isn't even very attractive (I find her face "odd" looking) - can parade around the city and be photographed everywhere she goes based solely on the fact that her family has a ton of stock in Hilton Hotels. Go figure. She's never "worked" a day in her life - unless you consider promoting perfume (which again, was given to her based on her name - not talent) and making sex tapes on the Net to be "work." ... I haven't heard the record - but I'm guessing it was heavily dubbed over if it sounds even remotely good.

Paris Hilton is ugly, and she isn't even half good at sex. I mean, really, it's shocking that people actually find her attractive, or pay attention to her.

:o isnt she like not having sex for a year or something???

Probably because nobody wants her anymore after that insanely boring sex video that couldn't even make a sailor that hasn't seen a woman in 10 years horny. Thanks for that vid to once again show how fake the entire Paris Hilton image is!

Well it didn't help that Rick Solomon was really bad in bed...

Paris Hilton is ugly, and she isn't even half good at sex. I mean, really, it's shocking that people actually find her attractive, or pay attention to her.

i agree with madison and i think i can help her describe her face better.

thats "odd" look to me, i dont know about anyone else here kind of reminds me of a chicken.

or a slightly hotter version of the chicken lady from kids in the hall.

anyone else think that too?

speaking of which, wtf is up with one of her eyes? :huh:

It's always like.. half closed :blink: ?