November Rain intro...

angryjanitor69

why in the bloody hell doesnt axl make up a better intro???? i mean when he did that lil asshole song thing in 02, that was great...and back in the 90s he did the its alright... awesome!!!

so why doesnt he just make up some sort of kick ass intro??? hell play a lil classical to warm up or something like that.... but i think he really does need to fix up the intro to a signature song!!!

what r ur thoughts???

Edited by angryjanitor69

why in the bloody hell doesnt axl make up a better intro???? i mean when he did that lil asshole song thing in 02, that was great...and back in the 90s he did the its alright... awesome!!!

so why doesnt he just make up some sort of kick ass intro??? hell play a lil classical to warm up or something like that.... but i think he really does need to fix up the intro to a signature song!!!

what r ur thoughts???

How do you know it isn't a clip from a new song? mayhaps it's This I Love w/o the vocals...

Can we get some house lights on these fuckers?

I mean c'mon now, how do you know that Axl isn't tinkering around with another song (even though he probably isn't) but still...

Serioulsy though, do people sit around all day thinkin' of shit to bitch about?

seriously, this shit is getting ridiculous, i cant belive it but im starting to agree with the damned warchild