glasgow mp3s

dack janiels

Hello everyone.

Hope these bring back some good memories : )

Thanks man gr8 to hear November Rain again, got some vid clips and thought the sound quality was shit but when i watched them on the comp the sound is gr8, would hav got more if i knew. :( Nevermind

You got the whole show? Perhaps not in a lossy format like mp3?

Am I missing something here? I can only see 3 tracks. I want a recording of WTTJ !!

Gaz

Yeah, you are missin' something. I ASKED him if he had the whole show, and that's clearly stated.

Quit bein such a dick. The guy is posting stuff up as I have. He probably has more and so do I but you ain't getting it by asking like that. At least we have the decency to share so have some deceny to ask propoerly not like a 10 year old.

Quit bein such a dick. The guy is posting stuff up as I have. He probably has more and so do I but you ain't getting it by asking like that. At least we have the decency to share so have some deceny to ask propoerly not like a 10 year old.

How am I being a fuckin' dick? I said:

You got the whole show? Perhaps not in a lossy format like mp3?

I asked him in the first post, if he's got the whole show. And then, with the second part of the post I asked if he does have the full show, does he have it in a non-lossy format.

I don't see how that's being a dick, when I asked him two questions.

• 2 weeks later...
I got it working. :)

Has anyone managed to find any of the rest of the show?

There's the clips on Youtube... And i think that JD perhaps has more but is only uploading them slowly......It was a Great show....these Mp3s make me realise how much i enjoyed it at the time

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...