Send your best wishes to Axl

gnr=axl

someone should make a list of these comments and send it to bumble or fortus to pass on to axl

i forgot what i told ron i think i told ron that lots of gnr fans r hopeing that axl get better

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus fucking Christ people! We are told Axl had to leave the gig because he was ill and all you worry about is Chin. Dem delay and stupid stuff! :anger: What are you made of, kids?!! How can you be so immature?

Anyways, Axl, I hope you´re well soon, hope everything´s fine and that you recover from this :) .

Thank you for making my dreams true and for giving me the chance of enjoying awesome concerts, you´re great man! Thanx for this tour and thanx for being such a great singer/performer, I´ve enjoyed the best concerts of my life. We love you ( some more than others ;) ) and wish you the best :heart: . :kiss:

Come back soon MATADOR ;)

Edited by November_rain

Wishing you a speedy recovery AXL

Thanks for giving me one of the best nights of my life in Newcastle on 19th july.

By the way if you need help with your recovery im a student nurse :kiss::kiss::kiss:

hhaha - fuckin' sweet...

..makes me feel ill now aswell...

.UNCLE AXL TAKE CARE...WE MISS YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....THX FOR EVERYTHIN'..WELL DONE!...

during baz's set, which btw was awesome and he did great to save the show at the end, he said axl was up partying til like 10am in the morning that day... i think if anything that is prob what the problem was... as soon as i heard that they did the acoustic after party sat night, i knew it would be troble!

Looks like another excuse for yet another delay in the releasing of Chinese Democracy. If anything, this should show Axl that he's not 26 anymore and he needs to get the fucking record out! He's not getting any younger.

excuse this fuckhead :fuckyou::fuckyou:

Hey i don't know what is wrong with Axl but apparently doctors told him not to perform tonight and he had to leave halfway through Nightrain cos he was ill and didn't come back out.

So wish him your best to get better soon guys.

He was only suffering from a severe hangover. He's probably fine now ;)

Hey i don't know what is wrong with Axl but apparently doctors told him not to perform tonight and he had to leave halfway through Nightrain cos he was ill and didn't come back out.

So wish him your best to get better soon guys.

He was only suffering from a severe hangover. He's probably fine now ;)

Great if it was only that!

One of my friend almost died this year due to blood pressure problems. He got a 3 weeks bedtime before he could come back to us again...

Long live hangovers if it's that !!!