My pics n quick story

out_ta_get_me

I agree with the guy that said Seb was great and BFMV were a bit cack!

Even with their crap technician Seb kicked ass!

And we eventually got in at 3.30am and I live in Surrey! Took the nightbus to Wembley Stadium Central, another one to Trafalger Square, another to Morden and a short cab ride to home.

Felt sorry for my brother, he got home, had a shower, then went to work!

And we eventually got in at 3.30am and I live in Surrey! Took the nightbus to Wembley Stadium Central, another one to Trafalger Square, another to Morden and a short cab ride to home.

well im 13, i think im most likely to prefer bullet than seb bach

Haha nice answer... but Bach is similar music to GN'R.... moreso than BFMV :unsure:

I appreciate your opinion.. but my opinion is that your opinion is whack!

Bach was excellent and Bullshit for my boyfriendtine were shite.

Exactly ^_^

We're all entitled to our opinion but I'd say the majority of GN'R fans would prefer Sebastian over BFMV.

I live in Surrey and I got home at 5am because the nightbuses were so unreliable :tongue2:

We had to wait for 5 buses before we could find a bus that we could fit onto to get to Trafalgar Square, then we waited over an hour for an N44 to come <_< What part of Surrey do you live in?

not to be an asshole but....

how can you expect a rock show (and yes i mean any headliner) to be done at 10.30.....

jesus christ.....and than start to complain. sorry dude, even if this is bad for ya, i don`t get that.

and if your 13, why don`t take your dad with you. i saw 50 guys doing that in NiJmegen (and the daddys rocked the fuck out of the songs ;) ). i did when i saw em back in 93 so i could get the whole show.

Why even buy tickets when you know u have to leave 10:30 ?!

i didnt know tht when i bought the tickets before u try n make me sound like an idiot, the working on the underground this week and we only found about 2 days before we went to the gig

You're the one making yourself sound like an idiot using 'u' and 'tht'. And not capitalizing your 'I' and adding a period on the end of your sentence. Also, it should be, since you're 13 'b4 u tRy N m4k3 m3' or, if you don't want to look like a tool 'Before you try and make me'.

Haha nice answer... but Bach is similar music to GN'R.... moreso than BFMV :unsure:

Exactly.

And age doesn't come into the equation; I'm 14 and the only shit I really listen to is classic-rock, hell I even listen to Chuck Berry one in a while.

Bach was good, By My Side was nice :) And his rocked the shit out of Paradise City and the rest of Nightrain

rock4

Why even buy tickets when you know u have to leave 10:30 ?!

i didnt know tht when i bought the tickets before u try n make me sound like an idiot, the working on the underground this week and we only found about 2 days before we went to the gig

You're the one making yourself sound like an idiot using 'u' and 'tht'. And not capitalizing your 'I' and adding a period on the end of your sentence. Also, it should be, since you're 13 'b4 u tRy N m4k3 m3' or, if you don't want to look like a tool 'Before you try and make me'.

That's pretty hypocritical, coming from the guy who keeps writing "n" instead of "and" all the time.

well im 14, and i though bach rocked!! bullet were all thrashing, headbanging and screaming and that belongs more at a trivium show. they had only one good song that was played 'tears dont fall'

oh and ^ good one highvoltage

I missed Bach's band, I got literally the last couple minutes of it and they sounded good from what I heard. BFMV were absolutely shit. Keep that emo screamo crap outta a Guns gig.

After GNR, had to walk a mile to the nearest bus stop that took us to Victoria, waited half an hour, then got the train in Victoria to East Croydon. Finally ended up home at 4:30am.

1st off that seb bach prick was absoultly shite n proberly the longest moment in my life, then bullet came and kicked fucking ass. we had to get the last tube at 10:30 and missed all of guns n roses :anger: , if anyone knows how to get a refend please say

Well dick. If you realy are a G N' R fan than you don't care about how to get home. This happens to me once back in 1992. G N' R where supposed to play in Gent (and not in Werchter as you can see on GNRontour). I didn't had a ticket for the show but i took the train and my pocket was full of mony to buy a ticket. What i didn't know was that the show was cancelled because of Duff who was ill. I heard this when i arrived in Gent. Even if the show was going on,than i try to found out how to get home after the show. I even was thinking about sleeping in the trainstation. It's such a lame excuse to tell you didn't find any way to get home when there are so much possibility's. Bus,taxi,walking,...