Megadeth

Morten..

I like Megadeth, not as much as SLAYER tho, but theyre probably my second favorite

i dont really like the Youthanasia, Risk, and Criptic Writings albums, but they are definately not as bad as Metallica's crap after the Black album, but not as good as Megadeth's previous albums. Im fucking glad they left that style with the World needs a Hero and the System has Failed. I really hope the United Abominations album is fucking good.

Heres some good songs:

Take No Prisoners

Wake Up Dead

Into The Lungs of Hell

Rattlehead

My Last Words

Peace Sells

Tornado of Souls

Mary Jane

Set the World Afire

Skull Beneath the Skin

The Conjuring

The Mechanix

I just got Greatest Hits, and I like all the songs. A tout le monde and Trust are my favorites.

No offense dude but those songs are not very good!

I dont get it why dudes like the slower megadeth stuff. personally i think the risk, cryptic writings and youtnanasia albums are crappy and they should have never tried to go that way.

Go get the Peace Sells album or Rust in Pece and ull see their good stuff! Those r probably their best albums!

After listening once more to "Peace Sells... But Who's Buying?" I just want to renew my claim that Megadeth are the most original, technically superb, relentlessly powerful metal outfit ever. Metallica, Slayer, Anthrax, and the rest can bow down to worship the lords of excellence.

hell yeah Megadeth rocks....80's material is of course great,but they managed to not drop in quality like Metallica in the 90's while still selling out, which gives them my respect.

I dunno about that, they lost me completely after Youthanasia. I thought Cryptic Writings, Risk, and The World Needs A Hero were down there with Load and Reload.

On the plus side. After Dave got rid of some dead weight, he came back with The System Has Failed, which kicks the shit out of St. Anger.

hell yeah Megadeth rocks....80's material is of course great,but they managed to not drop in quality like Metallica in the 90's while still selling out, which gives them my respect.

I dunno about that, they lost me completely after Youthanasia. I thought Cryptic Writings, Risk, and The World Needs A Hero were down there with Load and Reload.

On the plus side. After Dave got rid of some dead weight, he came back with The System Has Failed, which kicks the shit out of St. Anger.

See I always thought Cryptic Writings and TWNAH were good albums, Risk and Youthanasia had a few good tracks on each, Risk had a few more than Youthanasia but was more poppy, I think if marketed right Risk would have made them big, Breadline would have been a good single. but TWNAH was seriously underrated in my opinion, alot of very good tracks (title track, Return to Hangar, Moto-Pyscho and Dread And The Fugitivie Mind)