Anyone hype yet for the "Inland Invasion'

batman007

:lol: HUGE sigs are so funny.

I'm retarded....trying to figure out how to resize and find a site to host it so I can use it. gotta beat everyone else to this awesome pic as my sig! ;)

Here buddy:

axlfingersig.jpg

I think i got it down to a more reasonable size. But yours might look better..by cutting off the skyline the crowd looks ginormous instead of just massive :)

I'm retarded....trying to figure out how to resize and find a site to host it so I can use it. gotta beat everyone else to this awesome pic as my sig! ;)

Here buddy:

axlfingersig.jpg

I think i got it down to a more reasonable size. But yours might look better..by cutting off the skyline the crowd looks ginormous instead of just massive :)

Yeah - but the forum has signature guidelines that you need to follow with sigs. Yours (even the resized one) was too high, and the filesize was too big. ;)

Here buddy:

axlfingersig.jpg

Yeah - but the forum has signature guidelines that you need to follow with sigs. Yours (even the resized one) was too high, and the filesize was too big. ;)

Well to be fair it was up for all of 2 minutes while i was messing around with it. Bu thankls for the resizing.

Here buddy:

axlfingersig.jpg

Well to be fair it was up for all of 2 minutes while i was messing around with it. Bu thankls for the resizing.

What show is that from?

rock4

This message is now on KROQ's website:

"ONE FREAKING WORD: INVASION!!! The time for the Inland Empire to shine is upon us! Hot weather, smoggy air, and G&R! Good times. Keep listening to KROQ for details! "

Keep an eye out, guys. They'll be hyping this up on the radio station(i mean the annoucement date) and they'll usually announce things in the morning. it'l hopefully be soon.