Pics of GNR arriving and leaving Cuckoo club

Just_a_little_patience

Thanks a lot! :)

1193494oc0.jpg

Jägermaister! :D

Hehe Yay Jägermaister I love it!! rock3 Dizzy looks pretty good on this pic.

Are you kidding me? Dizzy looks absolutely terrible. In the pics from the photo shoot a few months ago, he looked like he'd been working out, getting in shape for the tour.....now he looks like a stiff breeze would blow him away.

ok, a few questions.. #1 where are they going into? #2 WTF is Sebastian carrying a beer? He said in a interview with VH1 during Supergroup show he doesnt drink anymore.. he fall off the wagon?? #3 WTF is that female in the Limo??

As far as Dizzy.. Ive seen way better photos..

Ok forgert about the 1st question and the one about the female in the Limo.. i found out. lol. so stupid I am. I have a few more minutes here at work then im on VACATION!

Chris Pit(t)man: "I don't do pictures..."

titmando776825.jpg

:xmasssanta: rock3 :xmassrudolph:

That picture should be destroyed. People shouldn't know God exists.

i bet you its people cracking jokes like this one hundred times a day that makes him camera shy. seriously the pittman jokes are getting stupid.

Chris Pit(t)man: "I don't do pictures..."

titmando776825.jpg

:xmasssanta: rock3 :xmassrudolph:

That picture should be destroyed. People shouldn't know God exists.

i bet you its people cracking jokes like this one hundred times a day that makes him camera shy. seriously the pittman jokes are getting stupid.

poor old pitman, it must be a tuff life ridding the gravy train all the way to the bank!.

WHEN WILL YOU UNDERSTAND that these ARE NOT jokes at all ??!!!!! :anger::anger::anger:

rock3 Pit(t)man = God rock3

Edited by Mango