3. Nightrain

4. Out ta get me

or

1. Right Next Door To Hell

2. Dust N Bones

3. Live and Let Die

4. Don't Cry

Why do you say that? Just asking.

Civil War was on UYI and was on a sountrack before.

It's just that I've got

OMG

CD

Better

IRS

Catcher

TWAT

in that order on my mediaplayer and I just see it as the first side of AFD. By IRS you are having the best time, then Catcher comes on as some light relief and then TWAT nails it. Probably the best side to an album which will never be released.

Edited by wasted

It's not a single or an epic or a ballad but it's a great opening track. The ebbing bass and this wave sort of comes crashing in and it goes all out and never stops. Then that riff from Chinese D starts. And then Better is class and IRS rocks. CITR is best GNR single so far. TWAT ends the side epic.

I've got this tracklisting engrained in my head. Can't beleive it won't be this. It's perfect.

1. Oh My God

2. Chinese Democracy

3. Better

4. IRS

that's gotte be as good as

1. Welcome to the Jungle

2. It's So Easy

3. Nightrain

4. Out ta get me

or

2. Dust N Bones

3. Live and Let Die

4. Don't Cry

None of those songs is as good as WTTJ, and maybe Nightrain and It's So Easy as well. The Illusions...well, it's harder to compare, those were two albums. Why did you leave off II? Couldn't beat Civil War, 14 Years, Yesterdays, and KOHD?

You seem a bit pre-occupied trying to convince us that the new songs will be better than the old. It's not a competition. GN'R can't possibly top what they did in the past. They were an iconic rock band and Axl was 25-33 years old. Today Axl just needs to do something worthy of the Guns name, nothing more, nothing less...and I think he will probably pull it off.

Edited by KBear

'1. Oh My God

2. Chinese Democracy

3. Better

4. IRS

that's gotte be as good as

1. Welcome to the Jungle

2. It's So Easy

3. Nightrain

4. Out ta get me

or

2. Dust N Bones

3. Live and Let Die

4. Don't Cry'

- You sir, are on crack....

OMG won't be on CD because it sucks.

Hopefully CD won't be on the album because it sucks. I'm hoping for an album like Waiting for the Sun or House of the Holy where the song comes later. However, even those songs actually do the album they are named after justice, I don't think CD will.

I think CD is the worst song of the few I have heard so far. Great name for an album, great name for a song, but unfortunately it doesn't deliver. Especially against the other new songs I have heard. Chinese Democracy, the album, has a lot of potential, but the song blows.

Well, it's the opener on my fantasy Chinese Democracy.

Well, despite this, I still don't think Oh My God will be on the album. Neither will Dust in the Wind and Crash Diet.

Anyway, I think the title track would be a great opener.

Dust in the wind? crash diet? How about "too much too soon"?, "just another sunday"? Come on man, these songs are 20 years old, they will DEFINETLY be on no album EVER!