Axl should kick Bach off the stage

Dead Flower

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally never liked Bach. Sure, the guy can sing, but Skid Row were cheesy as hell and he has no credibility in my mind. I'm sure Axl is trying to help out a friend, but Bach is fucking annoying.

I think it's great when Baz joins Axl onstage.

He brings an incredible energy to the stage and has great chemistry with Axl. I hope he continues to tour with the band.

Agreed.

...and ultimately let the people decided. At EVERY GNR show I attended this summer, the tempo was lifted on EVERY occasion when Baz came on with Axl for My Michelle.

UK SUBS.

Same here, so that's the Whole UK Tour vs Dead Flowers, I wonder whose right? :P:drevil:

Also on the subject of Nightrain, as much as I adore the Current Guns N' Roses, I absolutely LOVED the 2002 Guns version, same with Knockin' On Heaven's Door, don't get me wrong, Nightrain '06 IS awesome, but it's nowhere near as good as the 2002 version, apart from Axl's vocals being better.

I think Knockin On Heaven's Door is really hurt by Bucket's loss, as that showed him off to his best.

Just goes to show what "Fuckethead" can do when it's no longer there.

He brings an incredible energy to the stage and has great chemistry with Axl. I hope he continues to tour with the band.

Agreed.

...and ultimately let the people decided. At EVERY GNR show I attended this summer, the tempo was lifted on EVERY occasion when Baz came on with Axl for My Michelle.

UK SUBS.

Same here, so that's the Whole UK Tour vs Dead Flowers, I wonder whose right? :P:drevil:

Also on the subject of Nightrain, as much as I adore the Current Guns N' Roses, I absolutely LOVED the 2002 Guns version, same with Knockin' On Heaven's Door, don't get me wrong, Nightrain '06 IS awesome, but it's nowhere near as good as the 2002 version, apart from Axl's vocals being better.

I think Knockin On Heaven's Door is really hurt by Bucket's loss, as that showed him off to his best.

Just goes to show what "Fuckethead" can do when it's no longer there.

Agreed, the masked bloke could play.

Agreed.

UK SUBS.

I agree. Baz brings new life to the song in my opinion.

dead flower what the fuck are you talking about buddy!??

I was going to post the same link last night to say how fucking BRILLIANT that version was with Seb!

AMAZING vocal from both men and a SUPERB version imho...

UK SUBS.

Yup... I'm with you on this!

Same Here. Axl And Baz Are My 2 Favorite Vocalists, And Watching Them Perform This Song Live In Concert Was Just A Fucking Amazing Expierience!

I'm cooler and smarter than every single person who attended the UK shows. I expect Axl to read this thread and dump Bach's worthless ass back into obscurity.

As for Nightrain, it's just an awesome live track. Was always a highlight when the real band played it, it was the best song of the '02 tour, and it's still great now. Just wish Bucket was still there to do that outro. Thal's doesn't even come close to matching it's magnificence. :no: