North American Tour

goldfinger19

I have no idea what to expect this time around, but last time they did a North American tour it was seated floors and it was totally gay. I really think it should be general admission on the floor, at least this way the true fans have a shot to fight for the front row. With seated floors the first 15 rows are always gone before the onsale, it's bullshit. Anyone else care to comment on this?

Edited by goldfinger19

I have no idea what to expect this time around, but last time they did a North American tour it was seated floors and it was totally gay. I really think it should be general admission on the floor, at least this way the true fans have a shot to fight for the front row. With seated floors the first 15 rows are always gone before the onsale, it's bullshit. Anyone else care to comment on this?

Just be quick on ticket, I had no problem getting 3rd row ticket in 2002 at the Toronto show... you have to be quick enough

Just be quick on ticket, I had no problem getting 3rd row ticket in 2002 at the Toronto show... you have to be quick enough

:rolleyes: Too bad i didn't have that luck for the Chicago '02 concert.

I hope it's seated. Being crushed, and having people push by and steal your spot just sucks.

Oh, and then there is no idiots trying to mosh.

Yep. And it can be hard when you are a girl too. Most of the times I can keep my place and I'm fine, but two times I have almost gotten my ass kicked with all these guys trying to mosh. :no:

I hope it's seated. Being crushed, and having people push by and steal your spot just sucks.

Yep. And it can be hard when you are a girl too. Most of the times I can keep my place and I'm fine, but two times I have almost gotten my ass kicked with all these guys trying to mosh. :no:

I'm a chick and all of 107lbs and crashed the stage during PC on May 14, moshers or not I was getting up there. I guess it's all about how bruised up you are willing to get for your fav band...I for one am a big fan of the GA :)

I'm a chick and all of 107lbs and crashed the stage during PC on May 14, moshers or not I was getting up there. I guess it's all about how bruised up you are willing to get for your fav band...I for one am a big fan of the GA :)

True, true. But it was not a GNR show, so it was not worth it. But for GNR, I'm willing to take home a few bruises and/or scars. ;)

i got 5th row seats for the 2002 tour on ebay for $100 each... too bad it was for the show in philly and gnr never showed up. the shitty thing about getting them on ebay is that you couldnt get a refund for gnr no-showing. i think ga is great, had it for the hammerstein show and got right to the front.

i prefer GA then seats because when there are seats it seems that there are more people in the front that arent true fans. when its GA, pretty much everybody in the front is a true fan.