Does really matter if AXL is 24 or 44 or 84?

Wild Rose

I noticed already long time ago that everywhere there's still people whom keeps posting and commenting about AXL's looks,some of them compare how it use to be in the '80s/'90s and how it is 2006 and too many even dares to complain about it.....

Why all these people can't accept the simplyest but truest fact?

Long hair or dreads.....shaved or unshaved....dressed in one way or another.....with perfect voice or little out of tune.......young pretty and strong or old ugly and weak....

Does really matterto you if AXL is a 24 or 44 or 84?

Everyone of us had change their looks once of twice in their lifetime,all of us will get old and lose our beauty but our truest,deepest self will always be the same.....

So AXL will be the same AXL,with all HIS good and bad sides,however HE looks and HIS age...

Now all of you imagine for one second AXL as a old sick man of 84yrs without that angel's face,that hot body,that great voice.....

Would you stop loving/admiring HIM just because of it?

Or would you love AXL forever and beyond that for who HE really is,just another hurted,restless soul full of pain,anger and madness on a neverending quest for some innner peace?

Edited by Wild Rose

People get boared and post about Axls looks because there isnt much going on right about now, its dumb but whatever. Its not a big deal but aparently its a touchy subject round these parts.

Yes. I think that topic has to do with boredom and people don't have anything else to talk about. I can't really complain because I like him no matter what his age. :)

People get boared and post about Axls looks because there isnt much going on right about now, its dumb but whatever. Its not a big deal but aparently its a touchy subject round these parts.

Yes. I think that topic has to do with boredom and people don't have anything else to talk about. I can't really complain because I like him no matter what his age. :)

I agree it doesn't matter how old he is he will always be the best rock3

Very well said. Regardless of how he's got his hair, what clothes he's wearing these days or anything else, Axl is Axl and he'll always be the very best.

I actually really like his "new look" and think he looks better now than ever - more classy and refined but still the baddest of the bad boys out there...

Very well said. Regardless of how he's got his hair, what clothes he's wearing these days or anything else, Axl is Axl and he'll always be the very best.

I actually really like his "new look" and think he looks better now than ever - more classy and refined but still the baddest of the bad boys out there...

:DAMEN!! Couldn't have said it better!!!!!!

and to add to that...as I mentioned elsewhere here

It doesn't matter to me who is standing behind Axl on stage,or what the band's name is...Axl Rose on stage is a reason to celebrate...any age,any look.

Standing ovation for all of you boys and girls!!!! ;)

It's great to realize that there're some fans whom love (for the girls) or admire (for the boys) AXL ROSE more for who is inside than for HIS cool and hot looks as I do....

I wanna openly confess that I will keep loving AXL so deeply because all kinds of pains HE's gone through made of HIM a hurted,angry,mad and wild spirit and I my feelings go so far that I would give up all I got just to have the chance to show HIM how much I care for who HE is and not for HES beauty,money and fame but by being ready to bear in HIS place the heavy burden HE's been carryin for so goddamn long and in exchange give to HIM the feeling that finally HE's safe, underestood,truely wanted no matter what HE may do....(onestly I hope that one day AXL will read this and maybe make little easyer to go on living).

Well,now that I admited with no shame all my reasons for loving AXL ROSE forever and beyond that may I ask to the ones whom already posted or will post to explain also why they will do the same as me?

THANKS

Those tatoos are gonna look silly when Axl hits 70, other than that, who cares? Just as long as he shows up for the concerts, I'll be happy.

Did I asked about AXL's tattoo? My arms and shoulders are also covered of tatoos and I'll also look sillly if i'll ever get old.....but right,who cares?I don't!!!!

And I want to make clear to you that this post is about why some fans will love AXL not matter HIS look or HIS age and NOT about the fans whom are just happy when HE shows up for a concert as you do.

For my point of view your post is totally out of topic.....I hope that you'll understand it too.

Those tatoos are gonna look silly when Axl hits 70, other than that, who cares? Just as long as he shows up for the concerts, I'll be happy.

Did I asked about AXL's tattoo? My arms and shoulders are also covered of tatoos and I'll also look sillly if i'll ever get old.....but right,who cares?I don't!!!!

And I want to make clear to you that this post is about why some fans will love AXL not matter HIS look or HIS age and NOT about the fans whom are just happy when HE shows up for a concert as you do.

For my point of view your post is totally out of topic.....I hope that you'll understand it too.

Well pardon me all over the place :o