get your tickets? post here when you do!

Axls_Disillusion

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got mine for the 16th. As I was going thru the ticketmaster screens, it gave me the option to choose which type of seat (balcony standing, balcony tables, floor ga, etc). I chose balcony table but when I got my confirmation, it showed that I have floor general admission but I do have specific seat numbers? What a confusing mess.

I'm glad to have the tix though and very happy GNR lets its die-hards have first run at them.

I'm guessing the Joint is all GA except for their VIP balcony areas that probably aren't for sell to the public anyway. Does anybody know for sure?

i got 2 for the 9/16 as well. what the hell is going on with the 9/17 presale though. i was panicked at 1:02 p.m. when i was still trying for the 9/17 without any tickets. but luckly i got 2 in the balcony for saturday night.

I got mine for the 16th. As I was going thru the ticketmaster screens, it gave me the option to choose which type of seat (balcony standing, balcony tables, floor ga, etc). I chose balcony table but when I got my confirmation, it showed that I have floor general admission but I do have specific seat numbers? What a confusing mess.

I'm glad to have the tix though and very happy GNR lets its die-hards have first run at them.

I'm guessing the Joint is all GA except for their VIP balcony areas that probably aren't for sell to the public anyway. Does anybody know for sure?

I am pretty sure this show is all GA unless of course you are a VIP :heart:

Obviously I would love to get the password to get some great seats at face value for me and my wife. If that cant happen we are going to have to pay double to some company that sells tickets. We are going to the show in on the 21st either way. Bu I would love to know how you guys got the password.

Thanks

this is not a thread to ask for the presale pass. post here when you have your tickets and which show(s) you are attending.

exactly and someone should be here deleting these requests as they come up. i am getting them in my pms too and it's becoming annoying at this point-

I got tix for the Vegas show on the 16th. B)

:wub:

From East to West - I'm impressed!

Can't wait for your review(Can't promise I'll not use it in my sig though) Anyway, its a long way off, until then, think positive Robin thoughts! :kiss:

UK SUBS.

PS - Chuffed for all of the US fans seeing GNR this term!

You wont be disappointed, trust me, they sound better than ever! B)

LOL, I learned my lesson last time. :no: Oh, you'll get a pm alright, but I doubt you will want to use it in your sig... :P

Anyone know why I have a seat number for GA in vegas?

my Ticket says Seat location: section FLOOR, row GA2 :drevil:

16233s.gif

My Hammerstein floor tickets said that as well, I think it's just for internal recordkeeping by the venue, like a bodycount or something like that.