No Release Date

wasted

I keep thinking this album isnt going to have a release date. They arent going to say "ok, the albums coming out now". I think there will just be rumours from shops of people getting big crates of this triple boxset thing and then they be putting them on the selves. And we'll all be sprinting down the road to get to the bitch. Then it would be the album that never had a relsease date.

It seems like a long shot...but...it...might...just...work.

I keep thinking this album isnt going to have a release date. They arent going to say "ok, the albums coming out now". I think there will just be rumours from shops of people getting big crates of this triple boxset thing and then they be putting them on the selves. And we'll all be sprinting down the road to get to the bitch. Then it would be the album that never had a relsease date.

It's not a triple album, and it's impossible not to have a release date. :|

its not going to be a 3 disc album axl even said itll have 13 songs on it.

Do you ever think anything you don't say?

Not going to happem.

haha.

You know... I've got this big wall of notes, like a police investigation, in the middle there's the word Chinese Democracy, then arrows coming out of it pointing to the main players, pictures of places Axl's been in the last year and ideas for poetry and a whole smorgesboard of pet theories and analogies, it's sort of like a shrine only it's more of a war campaign. I normally wake up in the morning, eat a piece dry toast, do three squat thrusts, then start throwing darts at my "state of play" wall. The first thought I have I tend to run with that. I develop it and hone til I'm happy with it then I general throw it out and have another thought. I use this technique so as to maximise the potentiality of the available concepts. Then I run it past my dog, Alfie, he's been a great help in these past years but that's another story.

No, your right I shouldn't post such speculation. I think I'll take a break from pressing the New Topic button.

haha.

You know... I've got this big wall of notes, like a police investigation, in the middle there's the word Chinese Democracy, then arrows coming out of it pointing to the main players, pictures of places Axl's been in the last year and ideas for poetry and a whole smorgesboard of pet theories and analogies, it's sort of like a shrine only it's more of a war campaign. I normally wake up in the morning, eat a piece dry toast, do three squat thrusts, then start throwing darts at my "state of play" wall. The first thought I have I tend to run with that. I develop it and hone til I'm happy with it then I general throw it out and have another thought. I use this technique so as to maximise the potentiality of the available concepts. Then I run it past my dog, Alfie, he's been a great help in these past years but that's another story.

:huh:

I think I'll take a break from pressing the New Topic button.

rock3

This whole non-PR strategy is getting ridiculous. I think it would be a huge mistake if they'll continue to do so during the album release. I hope they're smarter than that.

...and get that god damn website updated... <_<

This whole non-PR strategy is getting ridiculous. I think it would be a huge mistake if they'll continue to do so during the album release. I hope they're smarter than that.

...and get that god damn website updated... <_<

i agree gnr needs to update the website and set a released date and get the album out

:lol:

they're not going to reinvent the wheel with this... it still is just an album and when it's ready, it'll be promoted and released like any other mega-hyped album...

die hard GNR fans make up a very small percentage of the record company's target audience

they're not going to reinvent the wheel with this... it still is just an album and when it's ready, it'll be promoted and released like any other mega-hyped album...

die hard GNR fans make up a very small percentage of the record company's target audience

Too many people on the forums make this mistake. I guarantee you the average person-even former diehards- doesn't know who is in the band, that they just did a tour and may have an album this year. This thing will be hyped like no album ever seen when it's about to be released.