GA or Seated Tour

goldfinger19

Hopefully the floors are seated so a bunch of business class fags who get free tickets from hook ups dont occupy the first 10-15 rows on the floor. They go to a concert to relive their 80's lives for an hour when the hardcore fans sit in the bleachers...bullshit. GA FLOORS PLEASE!

you mean Arent seated right?

In 2002 the floor was seated at MSG, I think GA in arenas could get a little extreme. I think they use it pretty much only at the smaller venues.

Although personally I am a fan of GA as well and sticking the VIPs up in some balcony! At Hammerstein I was standing right under Lenny Kravitz and Fred Durst sitting pretty in their balcony seating.

Edited by bandita

GA sucks.

You should not be able to get a better spot simply because you are bigger, stronger and/or more willing to be rude and obnoxious about it.

Should you be just because you're richer?

Also, GA works pretty well at most concerts I attend. No rudeness at all ... even the mosh stops if someone goes down.

GA sucks.

You should not be able to get a better spot simply because you are bigger, stronger and/or more willing to be rude and obnoxious about it.

Why should a pussy like you even be at a GNR concert. CHRIST!!! GNR fans used to be cool. If you cant fight for the front, then you dont deserve the front. I'm not big or obnoxious at all, but I fight hard for the front row everytime I go to a show. Fuck some gay business men who will inevitably take the first 15 rows with their hot retarded girlfriends who think they are cool because they got good seats whjile the real fans watch from a far. And screw you buddy, where's the GNR spirit that existed way back when!

GA is ilegal here in areans since the Who thing in Cincinatti in '82.

Yeah...GA went right down the toilet everywhere after the Who thing (...in '79).

GA used to be great at concerts,first come-first served used to be awesome....no coroporate whores in the prime seats...just the hardcore fans.

bring back more GA I say!!

GA is ilegal here in areans since the Who thing in Cincinatti in '82.

Yeah...GA went right down the toilet everywhere after the Who thing (...in '79).

GA used to be great at concerts,first come-first served used to be awesome....no coroporate whores in the prime seats...just the hardcore fans.

bring back more GA I say!!

Not really. All the shows that I went to in the 80's and early 90's were GA. Seated sucks. Now you have to plan way ahead to go to a show, either stand in line forever or have no life and can sit at the phone for the exact minute that you can buy the ticket. It was much nicer to decide the day of the show whether or not you wanted to go and could still be in the front row! :shades:

I have been to a few shows that were GA in arenas. U2 still does GA up in the front. Sometimes now they just create a pit in front of the floor seating and make a small area GA instead of an entire stadium floor. In 1988 when GNR opened for Aerosmith at Giants Stadium the entire floor was GA, granted it got destroyed, but it was GA so it is untrue that it is completely illegal in arenas, they just try to control it a little better-

I have been to a few shows that were GA in arenas. U2 still does GA up in the front. Sometimes now they just create a pit in front of the floor seating and make a small area GA instead of an entire stadium floor. In 1988 when GNR opened for Aerosmith at Giants Stadium the entire floor was GA, granted it got destroyed, but it was GA so it is untrue that it is completely illegal in arenas, they just try to control it a little better-

I think illegal in Cincinatti is what was implied.

Most concerts I went to after Cincinnati were not GA...including U2,Aerosmith,GnR and the Who..

maybe it was just in this area perhaps...but,for the most part..I didn't see a return to GA arena shows until the Manson Antichrist Superstar tour.