Anyone think Axl may be afraid to release Chinese Democracy?

DaneisKing1389

That is why it's been delaid for so long.

What's "delaid" mean? If you're going to make a point and be taken seriously, learn to spell.

English isn't his first language- give him a break. I have a lot of time and patience for people that come here and try and speak a language that isn't their mothertongue.

I think ANYONE who releases an album has trepidations. Axl is no different. And given the circumstances, I am sure there is a level of uncertainty that fills his head. This is obvious to any GNR fan. But saying Axl is "afraid", might be pushing it just a bit.

That is why it's been delaid for so long.

What's "delaid" mean? If you're going to make a point and be taken seriously, learn to spell.

delaid. It means i unfucked your mom in the ass. It was shameful, but worth it. after you popped out, i just had to unfuck her.

TW@

Axl's a perfectionist, I mean look at his shows, timed exactly, the pyrotechnics everything, he isn't afraid to release the album he's just making sure that it's worthy of Guns n Roses. I might be an optimist but I do think the album will be on sale later this year and that it'll be worth the wait, GnR has still sold out their concert dates so the majority of fans don't care if their touring an album or not!

Chinese Democracy will be excellant!