New Maiden album leaked

vicious

i was on my travels around the net and found a download link for it on a warez board i go to

its not released til next week aparently

this could mean the same will happen for CD when its coming out because i also got links to RHCP and pearl jams new albums weeks before they were due out

ireland always gets cds released first anyway, always the friday before the rest of the world :)

the maiden album is due here tommorrow anyway(or so i'm told)

Guest knerken

The new songs are poor IMO. Too anonymous, I forget them right after I've heard them!

And I also think it's lame that Maiden think that they must leak songs to make the album sell..

Edited by knerken

The new songs are poor IMO. Too anonymous, I forget them right after I've heard them!

I'm not gonna download it, so I can't comment on the full album, but "The Reincarnation Of Benjamin Breeg" is a very strong track, IMO.

Breeg is one of the worst tracks IMO i have heard 3 tracks off the official site... Brighter Then A Thousand Suns and Different World and they are both superior and have the Maiden sound... the only problem their is with Maiden is they are going into Dickinson solo territory with their sound

In my opinion, Bruce's voice shouldn't be compared to Number Of The Beast in the first place. He never sounded like he did on that album ever again.

It should be compared to the more recent work, how does the voice rate compared to Brave New World, Dance Of Death, or Fear Of The Dark?

In my opinion, Bruce's voice shouldn't be compared to Number Of The Beast in the first place. He never sounded like he did on that album ever again.

It should be compared to the more recent work, how does the voice rate compared to Brave New World, Dance Of Death, or Fear Of The Dark?

i would say not too well... and also too many songs start with the damn stupid breeg intro/ outro of the bass played acoustically it makes is seem so similar... and the songs are good but the intros let them down

i would say not too well... and also too many songs start with the damn stupid breeg intro/ outro of the bass played acoustically it makes is seem so similar... and the songs are good but the intros let them down

From what I've heard so far of the album (The 4 song sampler), there's some really cool, abrupt changes in the songs and the solos are far above the ones from the last few albums. Dave and Adrian especially have improved quite a bit.

From what I've heard so far of the album (The 4 song sampler), there's some really cool, abrupt changes in the songs and the solos are far above the ones from the last few albums. Dave and Adrian especially have improved quite a bit.

i have to say i must take back my earlier comment... on a second listen it is very good... such an amazing mix of songs and while i still feel they are a bit repetitive the album still rock... disguard my earlier comments folks

i have to say i must take back my earlier comment... on a second listen it is very good... such an amazing mix of songs and while i still feel they are a bit repetitive the album still rock... disguard my earlier comments folks

Yes, I'm listening to it now also for the second time. And it rocks even more than the first time. rock2

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

Why don't they get the same shit as AC/DC? You know, "repetitive" and all that. I like both groups, but they are the same in that respect.

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

Why don't they get the same shit as AC/DC? You know, "repetitive" and all that. I like both groups, but they are the same in that respect.

you do realise most people say all of maidens material sounds the same?

I suppose I just hadn't noticed.