AXL RANTS: What REALLY happened at Donnington!

highvoltage

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah ok, so it's due to the fact that the's song are mp3s, alright, got that now, thanks for that. I thought these versions of the demo are versions nobody ever has heard before, in flawless quality you know?

Anyway, thanks for explaining this.

GUNS N' ROSES / THE DONINGTON MICPAD MASSACRE = Live at Download Festival, Donington Park, England June 11, 2006 C060714 BONDAGE

6.I.R.S. 7.BETTER 8.THERE WAS A TIME 9.CATCHER IN THE RYE 10.I.R.S. (early version) 11.THERE WAS A TIME (early version) Chinese Democracy Demo Sessions

06. IRS (4:06) - My IRS is 4:16 in mp3 and the 1999 version is 4:07. So I think that this is the early version.

07. Better (4:56) My Better is the same lenghth in mp3.

08. There Was A Time (5:51) This might be new, my mp3 of the 2002 versions are 6:43 and 6:01, and my 1999 Version is 5:01.

09. Catcher In The Rye (5:37) My mp3 is the same length, but this version

10. IRS (Early Version) (4:06) This one is infact the 1999 version, the drumming stands out more. Like the 1999 version on mp3.

11. There Was A Time (Early Version) (No info for another 15 minutes)

GUNS N' ROSES / THE DONINGTON MICPAD MASSACRE = Live at Download Festival, Donington Park, England June 11, 2006 C060714 BONDAGE

6.I.R.S. 7.BETTER 8.THERE WAS A TIME 9.CATCHER IN THE RYE 10.I.R.S. (early version) 11.THERE WAS A TIME (early version) Chinese Democracy Demo Sessions

06. IRS (4:06) - My IRS is 4:16 in mp3 and the 1999 version is 4:07. So I think that this is the early version.

07. Better (4:56) My Better is the same lenghth in mp3.

08. There Was A Time (5:51) This might be new, my mp3 of the 2002 versions are 6:43 and 6:01, and my 1999 Version is 5:01.

09. Catcher In The Rye (5:37) My mp3 is the same length, but this version

10. IRS (Early Version) (4:06) This one is infact the 1999 version, the drumming stands out more. Like the 1999 version on mp3.

11. There Was A Time (Early Version) (4:59) Sounds more so like the 1999 version, so I'm saying this is the 199 version.

fucking AMAZING. im so impressed with how articulate he sounded whilst ranting! not a moment of hesitation to stop and think what he's gonna say! plus ron does sound fucking awesome singing that!

I was thinking the exact same thing. He is obviously all worked up but he speaks his mind perfectly. I love Axl! Lol. :lol:

P.S. Ron sounded amazing!

I agree with both of you, that rant flowed so well. I'd hate to be on the receiving end of it, but it's hilarious to listen to because it's something Axl would do.

Hmmm, looks like I have a temper equivalent to Axl's. I let my wife hear it, and she said "that sounds just like you when you're all pissed off and snapping on someone!" It was fun to listen to. Made me glad that I don't work for Axl though.

Backing information on this bootleg.

It was purchased about a month ago, from a Japanese Bootleg website. This CD set, was $80.00 american. Timebomb, the purchaser, recieved it and then sent me Used To Love Her. Then, sent efish IRS and Rocket Queen. We had a trade going on, my master of a 1992 show for this. Crazyman also traded for this, and then traded it off to RainX from thenewguns.com. Everyone else out there is getting an incomplete bootleg. The complete has some demos on it, the one's we've already got, but they're lossless silver CD sourced. Not mp3 like what's circulating now.

The "lossless" versions of the demos are originally sourced from MP3's (proved by spectral analysis)

The bootleg company simply downloaded them and put them at the end of Disc Three. They aren't really lossless.

It was purchased about a month ago, from a Japanese Bootleg website. This CD set, was $80.00 american. Timebomb, the purchaser, recieved it and then sent me Used To Love Her. Then, sent efish IRS and Rocket Queen. We had a trade going on, my master of a 1992 show for this. Crazyman also traded for this, and then traded it off to RainX from thenewguns.com. Everyone else out there is getting an incomplete bootleg. The complete has some demos on it, the one's we've already got, but they're lossless silver CD sourced. Not mp3 like what's circulating now.

The "lossless" versions of the demos are originally sourced from MP3's (proved by spectral analysis)

The bootleg company simply downloaded them and put them at the end of Disc Three. They aren't really lossless.

Yes, I know this, from yesterday. Kinda sucks though, even though I think the 5:55 version of TWAT's different somehow, it's right in the middle. Longer then the 1999 version n' shorter then the 2002 versions.

Yes, I know this, from yesterday. Kinda sucks though, even though I think the 5:55 version of TWAT's different somehow, it's right in the middle. Longer then the 1999 version n' shorter then the 2002 versions.

This guy :kiss: has worked for Axl before and knew exactly the kind of trantrums he spews out before agreeing to take this tour on.

Kinda feel bad for him though, :unsure: poor baby....life on the road is tough........so for from home