Kurt Loder To Interview Axl at VMA??

Diesel-Power

Now we're getting somewhere. Loder isn't afraid to ask the questions everyone want's answered. Every other person thats interviewed Axl just kisses his ass because they're afraid to piss him off.

Loder and Axl have respect for each other which helps.

Hope its true.

Rock On

Tbizzle

Edited by tbizzle86

Why would Kurt Loder interview him? He did it in 2002, and the result was a failed tour. I doubt Kurt Loder would even bother anymore, he's retired.

This is way different from 2002. They've already completed the entire European tour succesfully and we can all see Axl's got a lot going on now as opposed to the years before. I think it would be cool to see an interview, even if we don't get any big info.

Why would Kurt Loder interview him? He did it in 2002, and the result was a failed tour. I doubt Kurt Loder would even bother anymore, he's retired.

This is way different from 2002. They've already completed the entire European tour succesfully and we can all see Axl's got a lot going on now as opposed to the years before. I think it would be cool to see an interview, even if we don't get any big info.

I want to see it too, I have my doubts though.

Stupid fucker, put the word "rumor" in your title.

I got all excited over nothing. <_<

Yea I really hate opening a topic thinking I am going to read something quasi important and it's nothing. :anger:

He should at least put a questionmark behind the threadtitle.

I'd be very surprised if Loder DIDN'T interview Axl, that would be very unusual. Loder's a major fan, he has an unflagging interest in all things GN'R, Axl likes him, and pretty much ALL presenters are interviewed in some form or another. It's probably even part of the presenter contract. Anyway, nothing can stop Loder from flagging Axl down as he comes off stage or back in the green room or wherever (as long as Axl has already been on stage ;) ) , and Axl refusing on camera would be a story in itself. :laugh:

Mind you, I haven't been paying attention to what Loder has been saying about Axl lately. What's the skinny?

He may be retired but not dead, he still does some important interviews

Axls VMA appearance will be no big deal. He's not even being mentioned in ANY of the TV ads. It's a very small deal, and nothing will happen.

There's no reason to watch the VMAs and give MTV ratings. If anything does happen, it'll be on YouTube within minutes, so you'll miss nothing.