Kurt Loder To Interview Axl at VMA??

Diesel-Power

Axls VMA appearance will be no big deal. He's not even being mentioned in ANY of the TV ads. It's a very small deal, and nothing will happen.

There's no reason to watch the VMAs and give MTV ratings. If anything does happen, it'll be on YouTube within minutes, so you'll miss nothing.

Well that could mean two things.

1. Nothing is going to happen

or

2. Its a big suprise

To tell you the truth diehard GNR fans are the only people on the planet that know that Axl is even going to be there. He isnt mentioned on any of the commercials.

just the idea that axl will be presenting alone is fucking amazing. think about it, he has not had and exposure in the US at all, just the hammerstein shows and the little bit of news it generated. this is really the first time that most people will see that Axl is still alive, and that finally, shit is happening. the only bad thing that will come of this is the fact that this oppertunity will be, for the most part, wasted. Axl really needs to use this to his advantage. if this were to be done right, there would be a performance and a interview, and then i would expect the first single within the next few weeks, the sooner the better. sadly this will be just like every other chance that has been blown thus far.

but of course i will be tuning in for every second of the VMA coverage, like always, dedication for no reward. i love it

I am so sick of these rumors. This has been speculated on in any number of threads. It is entirely possible, but even if there was an interview, there is no promise of a release date. There would probably just be another vague statement like late fall, except this time a few months later. So the cycle continues...

Axls VMA appearance will be no big deal. He's not even being mentioned in ANY of the TV ads. It's a very small deal, and nothing will happen.

There's no reason to watch the VMAs and give MTV ratings. If anything does happen, it'll be on YouTube within minutes, so you'll miss nothing.

He has been mentioned in the tv ads.

He has been mentioned in the tv ads.

Not in the ones I've seen. What do they say? They just list him as another presenter?

i think that itll most likely happen, but itll be short and breif, maybe like a lil 2 min thing... nothing major will be said or announced, just expect axl to say he had fun on the european tour, and hopes that american tour will be as successful, dont expect anything else outside of that

How the hell will they do an in depth interview with him at the VMA's?

"OK, we're ging to stop everything, now Kurt Loder will interview Axl Rose"

*Kurt interviews Axl on stage*

How the fuck would this work?

They interview backstage before/after/during the awards.... not too hard to work out

They interview backstage before/after/during the awards.... not too hard to work out

Alright, that makes sense

Alright, that makes sense

That would be good though :lol: