Official VMA Thread

axlsend

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rofl-lol:

''They (All American Rejects) are throwing their mic stands around now, thats rock n roll''

Dear Me :no:

They're one of my favorite bands, they fucking rock!

Tbizzle

so you're an emo and gy, dude

peppers, axl and linda perry are the only rock artists there :)

Fuck. I'm not emo. But I do like the All American rejects. Don't get me wrong I would never pay for their album but I'll listen to their music. I'm not gay either."Not that there's anything wrong with that"

Rock On

Tbizzle

Wow, this is one of the worst ones I've seen. I hope Guns isn't playing tonight becuase the sound mix on this show is horrible. Everyone is messing up lines, having horrible timing on the jokes etc... I like Jack Black but don't even think he's on the game this evening. So far this is a big dud. Of course, it doesn't help that every artist in consideration for an award or performing mostly fall into the no real musical talent, category.

I wonder who Axl will be presenting......So far I haven't seen anyone worthy :rofl-lol:

Wow, this is one of the worst ones I've seen. I hope Guns isn't playing tonight becuase the sound mix on this show is horrible. Everyone is messing up lines, having horrible timing on the jokes etc... I like Jack Black but don't even think he's on the game this evening. So far this is a big dud. Of course, it doesn't help that every artist in consideration for an award or performing mostly fall into the no real musical talent, category.

I wonder who Axl will be presenting......So far I haven't seen anyone worthy :rofl-lol:

I hope he does leave...or doesn't show up.

And GnR performing at this joke would be nothing short of an embarassment...I hope there is no surprise performance!

RUN AXL.........RUN!!!!!!