A lot of things coming in a few weeks!

Montrealer

So, it seems for real now, CD is almost out there!

Axl said CD will be out this year and Richard said it will be out during the next US tour.

If the tour starts at the end of october, that means there's only months left in the year.

I think it's safe to say that it will probably be out in November. November or very early December is good timing because of christmas time.

What do you guys think?

I think we'll get the first single before the tour kick off as singles mostly come out 1-2 months before the release of the album. There's a video to shoot too..

I think the next 3 weeks will be kinda quiet and after that a crazy GN'R storm will hit the planet

My guess is that the album is out when it`s out :drevil:

Thing`s have been said over and over during the years, can`t help it but im still not 100% sure about those statements.... not even the one from Axl`s mouth....

if it`s out before 2007 cool, if not.... hey.. life goes one :drevil:

Axl said CD will be out this year and Richard said it will be out during the next US tour.

If the tour starts at the end of october, that means there's only months left in the year.

I think it's safe to say that it will probably be out in November. November or very early December is good timing because of christmas time.

What do you guys think?

I think we'll get the first single before the tour kick off as singles mostly come out 1-2 months before the release of the album. There's a video to shoot too..

I think the next 3 weeks will be kinda quiet and after that a crazy GN'R storm will hit the planet

I agree 100%, this year more than any year has more creditiblity, because this year it is Axl himself that said that it will be out this year, not a 'news source' or some obscure producer or even a member of the band. Axl is the only guy in this band that has any credibility when it comes to this.

toward the end of this month, I think they will release the single, soon followed by Chinese Democracy!! Excitement!!

What do you guys think?

Axl won't really talk about the album, All we know is some songs sound like queen and it might be out this year or sometime during the tour, which could go on for a couple of years.

If it's coming out this year then a single shoiuld be out any week now. Axl wouldn'ty announce a release date at the VMA's, I wonder what event is upcoming this year would be a good place to announce it? Maybe the radio station concert hes doing?

I agree 100%, this year more than any year has more creditiblity, because this year it is Axl himself that said that it will be out this year, not a 'news source' or some obscure producer or even a member of the band. Axl is the only guy in this band that has any credibility when it comes to this.

we'll be back next summer with a bunch of new songs - Axl (2001/2) :unsure:

....and we're supposed to trust axl?