john freese

drummerdudeo

well as the tittle says i was wondering if anyone knew how long he has been in nine inch nails for cos i rember he was at a point at least contributing some drum tracks to chinese democracy,which on another note will they still be on the record or will brain of redone them so axl doesnt have to give royalitys for his contributiong and o you think the same will happen with bumblefoot and buckets parts ??? i know its three questions but hey what ya do lol im weird .......

Josh played on OMG but i never heard much about him in gnr after that.

He's a great drummer, but he's more of a studio musician. He does drumtracks for lots of bands records, which leads to people assuming he has joined bands when he actually hasn't - at least, not on a permanent basis. I think this might be what he's done with NIN.

Edited by Maddergascar

Josh played on OMG but i never heard much about him in gnr after that.

He's a great drummer, but he's more of a studio musician. He does drumtracks for lots of bands records, which leads to people assuming he has joined bands when he actually hasn't - at least, not on a permanent basis. I think this might be what he's done with NIN.

He isn't just a studio drummer, he was touring with Sting for a while, i read a drummming magazine a while ago which had an interview with Josh.

He's been in NIN for almost a year now I believe. I think Jerome Dillon left in September or October of last year. Well he got sick, then came back, then got fired anyways. Josh was his replacement.

Yes thats exactly what happened, Josh has only been with Nin for the last year or so. He als o does lots of studio work