Zint

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fortus' solo there was amazing.

Finck's solo was utter rubbish.

Ron took the song to a WHOLE new level. Amazing outro. :wub:

Ron's outro on NR is my favourite part of the new band by far.

yes robin finck is terrible!

HEY ROBIN!!

it's not your DICK! don't CHOKE IT!!

You're a dick.

Do you think Robin wants to play 20 year old songs Slash wrote? Really? He couldn't give two shits about the NR solo.

Oh his better work is effing fantastic. But no, lets just criticise him because he's better looking than you are.

i'd like to hear his better work cause THIS SHIT SUCKS.

OH! you mean the song "better".....well, i think his effects box is responsible for that one....unless you count the solo near the end wherein he plays EXACTLY LIKE SLASH.

he sucks.

he looks cooler than me, though. you're right about that.

It's a shame that a bunch of middle aged men play their asses off for 2+ hours can't meet the demands, and expectations of pre-pubescent fans behind their computers.

Breaks are needed, and solos fill those gaps, if you don't like it then just MUTE YOUR FUCKING COMPUTER because that's what your going to get without them.

GNR is a band, not a bunch of self centered guitar players fighting for an apparent "lead" role. Thank god realy men arn't as selfish as the lot here.

Need a kleenex? We didnt mean to press your soft heart.

Cant have a serious argument without saying shit like that eh? Someone expresses their views and you seem to think there getting worked up

Ahhhhhh. So when we express our opinion, we should "shut the fuck up" or "go to a vr forum" or "stay off the site" and all that shit but when YOU express your opinion it's "gold". Sorry but you guys do act like some whiney fucking babies when someone criticizes Finck.(And there are ALOT of people who feel that he sucks) ;)

Dont try twisting my words. Ive never told one of you moaners to go to another forum, all Ive said it to lay off Robin some, he's the lead guitarist of the band you claim to love for petes sake. And I never said our opinions are "gold" either, I just said they were opinions. You moan about Finck, so we moan back, its called an argument. Just 'cause you can't handle it don't start shit about us being babies.

Ill say again. Get a life.

Flawless solo by Fortus there.

YES! and here comes fucking robin pink to fuck it up with his bad guitar playing!

Oh for heaven's sake. Give it a rest, and go listen to your Slash records. :rolleyes:

It's a shame that a bunch of middle aged men play their asses off for 2+ hours can't meet the demands, and expectations of pre-pubescent fans behind their computers.

Breaks are needed, and solos fill those gaps, if you don't like it then just MUTE YOUR FUCKING COMPUTER because that's what your going to get without them.

GNR is a band, not a bunch of self centered guitar players fighting for an apparent "lead" role. Thank god realy men arn't as selfish as the lot here.

Amen!

Couldn't have said it better.