Cleveland

cmpaller

NO problem, I live in Saint Louis so I am just hoping for the best here.

not to be rude but there no way AXL will be in Saint Louis after what happen in 1992

I'm glad we have somebody on the forum with a crystal ball who can tell us these kind of things.

not to be rude but there no way AXL will be in Saint Louis after what happen in 1992

I'm glad we have somebody on the forum with a crystal ball who can tell us these kind of things.

haha but i could be wrong axl might have a change of heart and play in Saint Louis

haha but i could be wrong axl might have a change of heart and play in Saint Louis

that was smart

Edited by Kesseli

It was 1991 actually. And I live near St. Louis, and I'd be surprised if Axl comes back(or is even allowed to). But I've got my fingers crossed.

On topic, glad to see another tour date!

Edited by JONEZY

yeah, we def need an ohio show, and maybe more than 1, they should do cleveland, columbus and cinny....thatd be a great 3 date set for people....and you know they will do well with those, as long as they dont hit columbus on a sat

Thatd be great and add in a pittsburgh date too since i live in Eastern Ohio thatd work great for me :)

fuck yes..

getting ever so closer to Detroit..

I think well get something from there soon.. :xmasssanta:

thanks for pointin' this out man.. :)

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/05003D32...mp;minorcatid=1

Fuck yeah !!!

Detroit Rock City !!!

Maybe, this year we will get to see the confetti!

GN'R 2006 rock1

Did you get to see them at the palace when they last played here?