The stages

Kobbeltvedt

I think you're probably just used to seeing videos from the UYI tour. Nothing I've seen has come close to the awesomeness that was the UYI stage.

To the person who said a band stops being a band when they're miles apart, I disagree. I think that if a band is close-knit and together enough, they can manage to play as a band on a huge stage. For the most part, a band will stay in the middle stage area anyway, and the extra space is just to walk out every once in a while and stand in front of a differenet set of fans. My only complaint with the UYI stage was that the fans were too far away. If the fans had been able to walk right up to the stage (save for a barrier and security guards), it would've been perfect.

Edited by abw1987

It isn't too small, but there is too many people onstage. Who need THREE guitar players? :confused:

Lynard Skynard, Iron Maiden and now Guns N' Roses. The new material is of a complex nature, and as such requires more than two guitarist. End of story.

AHHH THANK YOU. That's awesome. yes, i've always been obsessed with the idea of three guitarists in a band... why would anyone be opposed to something like that? it affords you SOOOOO many more possibilities musically.... yes, maiden does it well and gn'r also pull it off very well... given the complexity of the music, yes, three are definately necessary, imho.

I think you're probably just used to seeing videos from the UYI tour. Nothing I've seen has come close to the awesomeness that was the UYI stage.

To the person who said a band stops being a band when they're miles apart, I disagree. I think that if a band is close-knit and together enough, they can manage to play as a band on a huge stage. For the most part, a band will stay in the middle stage area anyway, and the extra space is just to walk out every once in a while and stand in front of a differenet set of fans. My only complaint with the UYI stage was that the fans were too far away. If the fans had been able to walk right up to the stage (save for a barrier and security guards), it would've been perfect.

could not agree more... especially the part about nothing coming close to the awesomness of the UYI stage... at the time, GN'R were larger than life... a band of extra-planatary status and it was only fitting that the rock show they bring with them is gigantic and overwhelming...

i believe firmly that once the album is released, once they get mega-huge again, a stadium tour will afford the accomodation of a gigantic-mega-sized stage................... cannot fucking wait...

No, but your brain is too small.

comes from the man with no life...

I have to answear in every topic just to make a

geek post account..and if i dont have a desent answear

i post things like this.

And have to give info aobut dit and dat

everyone can find with a little search on google...

U are a fucking wannabe

lol

Edited by Revesokken

i post things like this.

U are a fucking wannabe

lol

Now, u must be Scandinavian ;)

i post things like this.

U are a fucking wannabe

lol

Now, u must be Scandinavian ;)

Viking rock3

Edited by Revesokken