Anyone get their presale password yet?

goldfinger19

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm DYING to get presale tickets tomorrow for MSG in NYC. How can I get a presale password??? What do I have to belong to? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated! THANKS!! :D

You cannot get a password unless you signed up for the presale, which is over...

Travis

But the MSG Presale starts tomorrow. I'm confused. I just need to know how to sign up. Can someone email me if they're afraid of scalpers finding out? I'd appreciate it.

WHAT??????????? The presale sign up is over?? WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN???

yeah it was pretty short notice, im lucky to have gotten in

So no one can sign up anywhere for the MSG presale tomorrow morning?? I don't understand how all this works and no one is explaining it. :anger:

So no one can sign up anywhere for the MSG presale tomorrow morning?? I don't understand how all this works and no one is explaining it. :anger:

I know what the hell when did this happen?

OK fine I missed the NY presale right, but did the NJ presale sign up go up yet?? And if it did not can someone let me know how i can sign up for that!??!

I know what the hell when did this happen?

OK fine I missed the NY presale right, but did the NJ presale sign up go up yet?? And if it did not can someone let me know how i can sign up for that!??!

I would like to know too but no one seems to want to let us know. What do I have to do to get this info? What about those presale sights? R they bogus?

CAN SOMEONE LET ME KNOW WHEN I HAVE TO BE ONLINE TO SIGN UP FOR THE NEW JERSEY PRESALE AND WHERE DO I SIGN UP?

I've been a member of this forum for years godammit! These presales suck anyway, I remember I signed up to get a password last time for Hammerstein and I put in my sn here and all that and they never sent it to me anyway.

Sorry for the short notice guys.

It's unfortunate that we're not getting much notice on these. I've tried - multiple times - to ask Merck if our forum can be given a little more notice rather than relying on another site to "think" about posting the registration info here. It's a shame management doesn't just email the registration info to the admins of each major GNR forum at the same time (as they used to do in past tours) so that everybody can post the info at the same time.

All I can suggest is you check the forum several times a day for the presale info because the window for signing up for them seems to be getting shorter and shorter.

I registered the other day for a pre-sale for the Halifax gig (if there even is a pre-sale *confused) but the email address I put in was in-active. It's active right now but if they sent it earlier then I didn't get it. So a little help/info would be nice!

I got 2500+ posts so It's not like I'm a scalper.....

Edited by Jackamo

Great so somehow people with like 16 posts signed up for the presale already.

Ok Maddy, did the NJ presale sign up end too or was that just NY?

Here's the thread that dealt with the upcoming presale. It covers both the NY and NJ shows:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=80041&st=0

Unfortunately, it was only open for a few hours before the registration closed.

I bought tickets thru a presale in the past and then again on the day they went on sale to everyone and the seats that I got on the day for everyone were better, so what's the point?

True, i guess its just the idea of having two shots I guess.