goldfinger19

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just got up, no password for me either

I have not gone to bed yet...heh

welllll, i had to bring my car to the shop this morning, and now i got a nice long day of studying for a mid-term

you wasted your time staying up, either way you look at it, yo ucould have jus twent to bed, got up at then get up like an hour before hte presale begins to find out if you got the password yet

Edited by RJ88

welllll, i had to bring my car to the shop this morning, and now i got a nice long day of studying for a mid-term

you wasted your time staying up, either way you look at it, yo ucould have jus twent to bed, got up at then get up like an hour before hte presale begins to find out if you got the password yet

I work night shift....

I work night shift....

ahhhhh, good old night shift

when i worked night shift i was in bed right when i got home

per jarmo's instructions..

1. discussions about when/if you got the presale pw should be non-existent.

2. don't talk about when/where/if you got tickets until the presale is over

I guess if you're having problems, the best way is to PM admins, jarmo or folks you trust on here. Keep an eye out for their sign-up date to the forum before you start trading any info...

per jarmo's instructions..

1. discussions about when/if you got the presale pw should be non-existent.

2. don't talk about when/where/if you got tickets until the presale is over

I guess if you're having problems, the best way is to PM admins, jarmo or folks you trust on here. Keep an eye out for their sign-up date to the forum before you start trading any info...

PMing Jarmo is probably a really bad idea. He has enough on his hands. If you signed up for a pre-sale the info will come to light when it is supposed to.

Asking someone for the password is explicitly against the rules of the pre-sales, as is announcing you got tickets to something until the sale is over. The more you discuss this on here the more the info has a chance of getting into scalpers hands.

I already saw a listing on Ebay for passwords and even one for tickets, I would report this, I know I did!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Guns-N-Roses-Presale-P...1QQcmdZViewItem

You will hear a lot more chatter once people get one guys.

Last time they handed out an early one which they later changed only the night before the presale.

So don't fret if it comes late, or if it takes a few hours after other people get theirs. Also the shows on ticketmaster will be there on time, even if they add them a few minutes before the presale starts.

Edited by BBruin66